14

Arjun stood in his opulent royal chamber, his heart pounding with nervous anticipation. It had been one month since Meera's accident, and he had meticulously planned this moment to propose to her, to reaffirm their love despite the challenges they had faced. With trembling hands, he reached for the velvet box containing the ring, his mind swirling with thoughts of their future together.Now they were pretty comfortable with each other.

As Meera entered the chamber, her beauty illuminated the room, and Arjun's breath caught in his throat. She approached him with a smile, her eyes sparkling with affection. Little did he know, this moment of bliss would soon turn into a nightmare.

"Meera," Arjun began, his voice husky with emotion. "mujhe tumse kuch kehena hai."

"kuch kuch ho ta hai arjun asse baat mat karo" meera said dramaticially

Taking a deep breath, Arjun dropped to one knee, holding out the ring with trembling hands. "Meera,I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul."

Meera was astonished with his behaver and said "love is dal chawal for 50 saal till you die ,bool manzur hai?"

"akir dal chawal he toh comfort dete hai na, toh manzur hai mujhe"

They both chulcked but something was still peicing meera's dil (heart)

Tears welled up in Meera's eyes as she gazed down at Arjun With tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, Meera threw her arms around Arjun, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Their embrace was filled with promises of love and devotion, of a future filled with happiness.

MEERA'S POV:

Holding my face in his hand he made me sit on the bed wile coming closer to kiss me once again but this time a little aggressively as my back hit the bed.

Arjun was on top of me as he moved his head from my lips to my jaw leaving a few kisses in the process as he sucked the skin until I got a mark there and moved lower and lower until he was sucking my neck.

He looked at me before removing the saree from my shoulder.

His hand went towards my back and he gently removed my blouse.

The cold air brushed my upper body making me shiver.

"should we-" he whispered in a low voice before moving back, he removed his coat throwing it aside in the room and walked towards me again.

Arjun gaze tightened on my bare skin and he become more agressive on my neck.

I few moans left my mouth as he but my skin before kissing and sucking it again.

I tried to move his hands but his actions came to and hault and he breathlessly moved little away.

"I- I think we should stop-" Arjun muttered before getting.He slowly moved his hands upwards from my waist and cupped my right breast squeezing it gently.

"I'll decide that" I said grabbing his hand before he could move away.

"Meera-" he whispered being breathless while I tugged him towards me.

Once he was settled on the bed I got on top of him unbuttoning a few buttons of his shirt.

He looked up at me with dark eyes without saying anything as he let me do whatever I wished.

I moved my face closer to his when he closed his eyes waiting for my next move.

I placed my lips closer to his mouth just an Inch away and he sucked in a breath.

I placed a few kisses in his cheek and jaw before moving towards his neck.

I repeated the same actions of him marking him mine.He placed a few kisses on my neck and made his way down talking my nipple in his mouth and he again kissed me.

END POV****************

Breaking away from the kiss, Arjun looked into Meera's eyes, his heart pounding with fear. "meera kuch ho raha hai"

Meera's smile faded, replaced by a cold, calculating expression. "jo hana chayye who he ho raha hai pati dev." She said mockingly got up and wore her dress properly

Confusion and disbelief washed over Arjun as he struggled to comprehend and fell down hearing Meera's words. "What do you mean? Kya kiya hai tumne"

With a smirk, Meera reached into her pocket, pulling out a vial of clear liquid. "I added this to your drink, Arjun. A little something to loosen your inhibitions, to make you more... susceptible to persuasion."

Horror washed over Arjun as he realized the depth of Meera's betrayal. "You drugged me?"

Meera's eyes gleamed with malice as she advanced towards Arjun, her movements predatory. "Oh, it's so much more than that, Arjun. You see, I'm not who you think I am. I'm not just your beloved Meera. I'm something... darker."

Arjun's mind reeled as he tried to process Meera's words. "What are you saying? Who are you?"

With a cruel laugh, Meera drew a gleaming sword from her waist, the metal flashing in the dim light of the chamber , she sat on the stool beside him and said "I am Meera, yes. But I am also the head of one of the most powerful mafia rival in the world you never got to know . And you, Arjun, you are my greatest enemy."

"do you remember arjun 6 years ago we meet in russian war in the underworld, I don't think you do let me remind I am meera the head of emerald group with my four friend in which you killed 3 and I marked you mine that day" she said pointing at the wound in his chest."

"I thought to let you go but you again came in my life and how dare you try to touch me without my premission. Huh?"

"kya kya natak karne pade mujhe, tch aur tumare saat tumare stupid family ko bhi sehena pada"

"par I really am very guilty to hurt ma, you never treated her the way she deserved"

Fear and betrayal surged through Arjun as he stared at Meera, his mind racing with disbelief. "But... but why? Why would you do this to me?"

Meera's eyes softened for a moment, a flicker of remorse crossing her features. "bhool gaya jo tumne mere papa ko mere bareme jo jhoot kaha."

With a swift movement, Meera lunged at Arjun, her sword gleaming in the air. In a panic, Arjun stumbled backwards, his mind racing for a way to apologise and make things back to normal. But it was too late.

With a sickening thud, Meera's sword pierced Arjun's stomach, his body collapsing to the ground in a pool of blood. As darkness closed in around him, Arjun's last thoughts were of Meera, the woman he had loved and trusted, now his greatest betrayer.

Before he come faint she told him "zinda chod rahe hoon tumko atleast iss baar treat everyone properly"

"if I was the old meera I would have burried till now par kya karu iss dil ne tumse pyaar bhi kareya hai natak karte karte" and he fainted over there.

And as Meera stood over Arjun's lifeless body, her heart heavy with regret, she knew that there was no going back. The deed was done, and there was no undoing the pain and suffering she had caused. She called kanna to take him to hospital and clear all the mess, she took the ring and her nupital chain and left from there with pooja to the house she owned in bangalore............

 guyssssssssss i feel like cryingggggggggggg and sorry if anybody is not a filmy kid because i am i need ya'll to comment and tell me how you guys feel and now the chapter will be about the past revealing and are you guys ready to see arjun's reactionssssss  and this chapter in unedited so plz tell me if there is am grammer or spelling mistakes