chapter 15

This song is only for flashback

Flashback
Meera, Pooja, Priya, Vihaan, and Varun, Italian mafias, gathered in a garden, discussing the ongoing civil war in Russia.

Meera, the leader, leaned back in her chair, her gaze fixed on the map spread out before them. "The situation in Russia is getting out of hand. Our contacts there are struggling to maintain order."

Pooja, her right-hand woman, nodded grimly. "It's chaos. The rival factions are tearing the country apart."

Priya, usually the voice of reason, chimed in, "We need to tread carefully. We can't afford to pick a side and risk alienating our allies."

Vihaan, known for his impulsive nature, slammed his fist on the table. "We can't just sit back and watch. Our interests are at stake here!"

Varun, the strategist, spoke up, his tone measured. "Vihaan's right, but rash decisions will only lead to disaster. We need a plan."

Meera glanced around the room, her mind racing. "Our priority is to protect our assets and ensure our operations remain unaffected. We'll need to bolster our defenses and fortify our alliances."

Pooja nodded in agreement. "We should also consider leveraging our resources to provide aid to the factions that align with our interests."

Priya interjected, "But we must remain neutral on the surface. We can't afford to be dragged into the conflict openly."

Vihaan smirked. "Neutral, sure. But that doesn't mean we can't play the game behind the scenes."

Varun nodded, a glint of determination in his eyes. "Agreed. Let's use our influence wisely and emerge stronger from this chaos."

As they continued to strategize, their voices lowered, plotting their next move in the shadowy world of mafia politics. The civil war in Russia may be a distant conflict, but for these Italian mafias, it presented both peril and opportunity.

In a while meera and vihaan were hungry so they gave a puppy eye look to pooja and priya then when went to make some food not before shaking their head at there behaviour.

Amidst the backdrop of impending chaos, Varun's thoughts seemed to drift to a more personal realm. With a faint smile playing at the corners of his lips, he announced, "On a lighter note, I've been planning to propose to Priya." The revelation hung in the air, momentarily diverting their attention from the geopolitical turmoil.

Meera's eyes widened in excitement, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm. "sachi yo tho chand ke upar hone wali hai."
Varun furrowed his eyebrows and said “huh? kya”

Meera replied “I mean she is gonna be over the moon”

“tu pls hindi mai kuch translate mat kar mere ma, haat jod tha hoon mai”

Vihaan, ever the supportive friend, offered a congratulatory nod. "mai uska sakal abhi se imagine kar satha hoon , dehkna fut fut ke rone lagegy. You've got this, meri jaan."

Emboldened by his friends' encouragement, Varun's gaze softened, his thoughts drifting to the woman who held his heart. "I hope so. I've been rehearsing what to say for days."

Meanwhile, Vihaan's expression morphed into one of determination as he revealed his own plans. "Speaking of proposals, I've decided to finally pop the question to Pooja." His admission hung in the air, intertwining with Varun's declaration, a testament to the bonds that united them.