chapter 7

………………………………………………………………………………..
All the ceremonies were done and something changed .Now I was MRS MEERA ARJUN ARYA wife of ARJUN ARYA . I was very tried after all the things happen today so I was were warmly welcomed by amrita ma ,arjun’s mom she was very kind not like her son kadoos . I was talking to ma she told me to put dip my hand in haldi water and place my hand over the walls of the palace and I did as she instructed me to ,after a while I meet arjun’s siblings avyan who was being were akward to me.
Ma told “he is his brothers chamcha so don’t worry he’ll be fine after sometime” and I nodded.

  In an hour ma told me to take some rest so she took me to arjun’s room . the  room was huge then the hall in her friend's whole makeup studio "pretty impressive"though she and saw that the room prepared were beautifully with rose petals all over the bed and few scented candles in the room but she ignored it and went to take a shower and came back and called her dad as he is angry on me for the mistakes she make with the stock market which was definatly not my fault , as she saw he didn’t pick her call. She sighted and went to get dressed for that unwanted husband of hers but now she is  unfortunetly his wife , so I went to the closet.
_________________________________________
I was wearing a blue saree and sitting on the bed scrolling my insta and heard someone twisting the nob on the door and I kept my phone aside and sat straightly and arjun entered the room and shut the door with a shud sound and I startled . he went towards the closet and returned after changing into his tracks and went towards his bar and stated pouring whiskey for him and he finished the whole bottle as I was still sitting now I was scared as I was all alone with this man and I started sobbing ,my hands were trembling due to fear.

ARJUN’S POV:
As I entered I saw her siiting on the bed with her face covered so I couldn’t get a proper view of her face but she looked as beautiful as she did in our wedding today. Yes she looked very gorgeous in her wedding attire she looked mismerising in evening . before I could lose control on my self I went inside the closet and changed to my night dress and I went to drink as I couldn’t stop my self from looking her as I finish a bottle of my whiskey I hear her soft sobs and I paused and looked at her trembling hands which had few drops of tears in it. my heart sank into my stomach as I saw her crying…..end pov……………
'Control yourself arjun' he muttered to himself and went towards her and asked her.
“Why are you crying?” . she didn’t respond .
“What you don’t want me to drink or something?” he asked again but this time in fustration.

She shook her head so he took of the veil from her face and held her chin tightly and he loosen the grip as he saw her face and asked

“then why are you crying like a lost child”.

As he saw her eyes he understood why she was crying so

he said “aap ko chinta krne ki jrurt nhi hain ,meera ji .hum appki marzi ke bina aapko hath bhi nhi lagayege”

“aapki suraksha ka vachan ese hi nhi diya humne”. She nodded

“now go change and go to bed its 12am now”.

She nodded and went to change , came back and slept in her bed as tommorrow was her rasoie and she had to prepare a lot of things

ARJUN’S POV :
It was 6 am in the morning as I woke up I couldn’t find her next to me and I was having a very bad head ache. I woke up from my bed went to do some workout and took bath and offeredppoja to mahadev which in in my secret paasage in my room and dressed up and went down to have my break fast and I stoped My heart skips a beat and my world stops as my gaze takes in the sight of her stunning form clad in a red kurti and a dupatta My eyes flicker, my heart flutters, as I gaze upon the goddess of perfection standing before me in her traditional dress. Each fold and pleat of the delicate fabric cradles her perfect body and complements her heavenly features.
Pov ends********************

not again…..

he stood stright and started marching towards the dining table where she was aranging the table everyone started coming toward the table as they saw arjun approching and all sat quietly and started eating and mmera was serving arjun sating beside him and she pour a cup of kheer in a bowl and placed it near him and he started eating the kheer as everyone where in a shock looking at arjun eating deesert as he hate it but todeay he had it because it was made by his wife arjun’s grandmother gave a proud smirk to meera and as arjun left for work she said meera “no my grandson will change were soon” everyone understood but did not believe it, meera was in a confution. She soon eat from the plate arjun eat everyone looked at her in confustion and left from there except her MIL as she wanted to give her company they were talking and

meera told “ma , I have work today I’ll be home be 5 o’clock”

amruta nodded at her words and said “but pls be on time arjun have a perticular time to eat by 9:30 and from today on you have to cook it’s his order”.

She hummed in response and felt from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She came home by 5:20 and she freshened up and made coffee and some snacks for everyone and arjun was in his study which is in left side from the enterence so he took his coffee and some snacks and went to his office and told bhairav to take his permission to rnter as he allowed her she went inside and gave him the coffee , he took the coffee and kept the snacks away .

He asked “did you ask permission before stepping out of this palace?”

She said “wo…woh ma…mai”

He said sternly “did you ask my permission?”

She said “sorry… rana sa I won’t-”

He cut her words in between and againg asked “did you or did you not?”

She said “no…..rana sa”

he roared at her “.I AM NOT YOUR RANA SA CALL ME MAHARAJ .do you get that?

She tembled and said “j…..ji maharaj”

“Now next time you do some thing without asking my permission I will slit your neck get that?”.
She said “yes maharaj” She turned her heals to go , he held her hand and pulled her to him and squeezed her and said “you can go to work from tomorrow”

she nooded and left there with tears in her eye…………………