chapter 10

For the first time in these 20decades arun saw arjun so worried and guilty ,he couldn't see his friend like that so he entered inside arjun's cabin and said

"arjun what are you doing, did you forget why you got married to her ? let me remind its for the insult her dad did to you by rejecting our company infront of so many bord members and for disrespecting you in the office. "

"remember?"

"Yes I do" arjun said

Arun repiled "then why are you worried and being so guilty"

"the king is never guilty"

"I am not"

"Doesn't seem so"

He glared at arun making him gulp in fear and walked out of his cabin to go home........

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meera had slept in his arm so he took her to the bed and made her sleep comfortably on the bed, she woke up in the evening and saw the time it was 5 o'clock she woke up and went to kitchen and told amrita ma about what happened and she condole her then they saw arjun coming back from work and going to him study.

MEERA' POV:

As I saw him going to his study I make a cup of coffee for him and I went to his study to give him coffee as I went in I saw him talking to someone on his pc I assumed that he was in a meeting.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, you do what I say" he roared ans I jolted and spelt the coffee on the floor and his cup broke he glared at me and cut the call.

He marched toward me folded his hand on his chest and said "would you like to explain what you just did?"

I trembled and said "so.....sorry ma..mah...maharaj"

"pls don't hurt me I am sorry"

He stood quitly there and asked me to go when I turned back he put his leg forward and I fell down with the glass piece into my palms.

He said "haww poor soul, now get up and get out of my site"

I woke up and ran down while ma was cutting vegetables , she panicked when she saw blood in my hand.

AUTHOR'S POV

"kya hua meera, itna khoon kase baccha" amrita asked

"I fell down while giving him coffee, nothing else" meera said with pool in her eyes.

Amrita understood what happen and she did the first aid to her and said "today you don't cook, I'll cook you take rest for some time"

She said "then what about maharaj ma?"

"how can you cook meera ,anyways he know that you got hurt so he won't force anybody to work when they are injured its his policy" amrita replied with a bright smile

"hmm okey then , today I'll tell you about my work" she said laughing to hear amrita say "haan ofc mere beti ke sevai kon hai mujhse baat karta hai is ghar mai. Bathao?"

She was narrating the story about her office and pooja, making fun of then. In a while the dinner time arrived and the table was set by the workers as meera couldn't work. Soon arjun came and everyone stood up in respect to him.

Meera stood next to him and tried to serve but she couldn't but still arjun didn't move a bit so she served him while her plams were trembling . when he eat a morsel of food he realised that the food was made by his mother ,he stood there quitly and wanted meera to speak and finally after 2 min.

"ji.....maharaj.....kya hua?" she asked with a sheepish smile

"khana banane ka kaam kiska tha?" he asked her sternly while others were stood up. Amrita stood up and said "ji maine banaya"

"KAAM KISKA THA" arjun roared making everyone finch.

Meera replied "mera kaam tha" she whispered

"toh apne kyu nhi kiya"

"woh mere ha....hath"

"toh appko pehele mujse puchna tha"

"so..sor..sorry maharaj"

"I am giving you 30min and I need the dinner right on the table" arjun ordered, meera's eyes widenend. "your time starts now" he said and meera ran to the kitchen.

Amrita, avyan and raj mata avantika felt bad for her while pratap did not even bother about her.

Meera rushed into the kitchen and wore cloves and started maxing the dough for rotis and quickly made dal and some basic pulao and some curd ,rotis . she couldn't lift the plated and the pan she started crying in pain as she was near heat her wounds started burning, she somehow made all the things in 50min and got it to the table and kept it in front of him.

"you took 20 mins extra" he said looking into her eyes ,she lowered her eyes and said "sorry maharaj" he nodded and started eating as she served him, no body could eat except him and his father who didn't even know her name.

After a while he went to his chamber amrita ma run to her and made her sit helped her wash her hand in cold water and cleaned her wounds and did the first aid again and was feeding her and then she also left to her chamber.

He was sitting on his bed when she entered the chamber in the fraction of seconds he threw her on the bed, covered over her and he cuffed her hand above her head with his palm, then he started aggressively kissed her which she didn't like ,so she asking him to leave her but he did not leave her but was marking her body with love bites

her boobs was not visible to her she her removed her saree which was covering her upper body ,tears welled up in her eyes she sceramed loudly but he din't let her go away from his hold. He opened her blouse only to see her wearing a black linagre ,while he was busy marking her eyes where swollen because she was crying her heart out but he was still .

He gave her twenty marks on her neck and her breast and said,

"your punishment for being twenty minutes late, better be on time next time even to your chamber."

She ran into the bathroom and she bursted into tears ,she couldn't see herself like that and his marks made her condition even more worst it took her 2hr to come out of the bath room and she thought of sleeping in another but for her surprise he had already gone to other room giving her some privacy ,

She slept soon because of the events which took place in her life today..........................

hello guyssss how was the smut it was a bit difficult to make meera cryyyy but this it how the story is suppose to be so eventually arjun will become good dw . pls vote and comment yaar i need some motivation...........................