chapter 3

MEERA'S POV:

I have been waiting for my dad since 2 hours because he is busy in his meeting, my patience had broke by now because of my leg spine and then i saw everyone standing in the cabin and saw a man in his 20's walking in with he bodyguard he was 6'2 , with 3 piece suit and hair perfectly set and face like a greek god with deep dark eye .

My flash broke when his bodyguard said "ma'am ,could you please stand up and bow your head as a sign of respect for king " he said trying to sound as polite as possible.

I leaned back in her chair ,a smirk playing on my lips Arjun finally looked up to me . His eyes were locked with her, I observed him intently, my eyes glimmering with curiosity.

I thought would say something but he left into my dad's room without uttering a single word.

ARJUN'S POV:

A heartbeat of mine skipped when I first looked at a goddess like face. After a while when I again came out of her father's cabin and saw her sitting again I couldn't stop myself from looking at her though I was angry at her but this time

I went and said "how dare you remain seated in my presence, refusing to show the proper deference, you don't know want I can do to you"

she stood up and marched towards him and said "main kise ke baap se nahi daarti rana sa".

my anger momentarily turned to astonishment, as I stared at this audacious woman who dared to challenge my authority and she was the first women to call me as "rana sa" , as everyone use to call me as maharaj even my own mother .

none had the audacity to look into his eyes but she did. A murmur spread through the court, a mixture of awe, disbelief, and fear, as the implications of her words sank in.

I said "you'll regret meeting me meera"

as i already knew her name because her dad said so, and I moved out of the building I was standing in. 

-------------------------------------------------

ARJUN'S POV:

As the I returned home after the meera insulted me ,I sat in my bar which is in my room , the events of the day played over and over in my mind.

I couldn't help but feel a mixture of anger and ambivalence. I decides to take revenge on her but was unaware about her weak points.

I called bhairav (his personal guard)  and asked "I need all the details about meera malhotra in next 21 hours" bhairav bowed his head and said "ji hukum" and went from there.in a few moments he got a thought of marrying her

-----------------------------------------------

MEERA'S POV:

As I came home with my dad and told him about my leg sprain he started massaging my leg as my brain was stuck in a person I meet this afternoon ,I just couldn't forget about him there was some attachment I felt when I saw him I felt the home I always wanted. soon I was distracted as my mother called me for dinner and I left the thoughts behind and went...........

let me know how this chapter was in the comment and you guys can suggest me about what to write next and don't forget to vote......byee