chapter 11

next morning arjun had got too work and meera was getting ready to go to work and meet pooja and talk to her while she was talking bath she looked at the marks on her nape and her bosoms ,a soft sob left her mouth but she realized that she was no longer feeling bad about it but why! .

she got ready in the same confusions and left for work.

Meera entered her office with a heavy heart, her eyes brimming with tears. Spotting her best friend Pooja, she rushed over and enveloped her in a tight hug, unable to contain her emotions any longer.

As she trembled with sobs, Meera recounted the harrowing events of the previous day, her voice choked with anguish. She described the altercation with arjun, the heated argument escalating into violence, leaving her with a painful injury on her hand. Pooja listened intently, her expression a mix of shock and concern, her heart breaking for her friend.

Pooja couldn't bear that arjun is hurting her so much without knowing the threat that is on meera so she thought she would talk to him about this but she was quit as meera won't let her do so because she didn't want him to know about her past nor the battle she is fighting within herself.

After consoling meera pooja asked her "meeru now leave ,you go home you can not work with those injured hands ,I'll take care of work you go home and take some rest." For which she told

"po I have a meeting in 45 min and ill stay where only I don't feel like going home". Pooja nodded and and told "fine then I have some work outside I'll finish that and come ." , meera mummed and opened her laptop.

In a whirlwind of emotions, Pooja, Meera's closest confidante, found herself standing outside Arjun's office, her heart heavy with concern for her friend. She took a deep breath, summoning the courage to relay the unsettling news that had come to light.

As she entered the sleek, modern office space, Pooja's eyes scanned the room, searching for Arjun amidst the bustling activity. Spotting him engrossed in a conversation with a colleague, she hesitated momentarily before approaching him, her mind racing with the weight of her revelation.

"Arjun," she began, her voice steady but tinged with urgency, "I need to talk to you about something important regarding Meera."

Arjun's brow furrowed in concern as he turned his attention fully to Pooja, sensing the gravity of her tone. "What's wrong? Is Meera okay?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

Pooja took a deep breath, steeling herself for the difficult conversation ahead. "It's about Meera's ex-boyfriend," she began, her words measured yet laden with unease. "He's been released from jail, and... he's been threatening her."

Arjun's expression darkened at the mention of Meera's ex. Memories of the tumultuous past they had worked so hard to put behind them flooded his mind, and he clenched his jaw in frustration. "Why didn't Meera tell me?" he murmured, more to himself than to Pooja.

"She's been scared, Arjun," Pooja explained "because all the torture you are giving her , how will she believe you anymore ? "

"she is in danger she needs you the most now"

Arjun nodded, determination flashing in his eyes. "Of course, I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe," he vowed, his resolve unwavering. "But how did this happen? Why now?"

Pooja sighed, her gaze faltering for a moment before meeting Arjun's gaze once more. "It seems he found out about her marriage to you," she revealed, her voice trembling slightly. " meera still doesn't know about this, pls don't hurt her" she pleaded

Arjun's jaw clenched at the implication, his protective instincts kicking into overdrive. "I would never hurt her," he stated firmly, his tone leaving no room for doubt. "But I won't let anyone else hurt her either. we'll discuss together" he told looking at his best friend in the urge to kill him for what he made him do.

With a shared understanding passing between them, Pooja, Arun and Arjun began to strategize, their minds united in their determination to protect the woman they three held dear. As they delved into discussions of security measures and legal recourse, a sense of solidarity washed over them, strengthening their resolve to weather whatever storm lay ahead. For in the face of adversity, love and loyalty would always prevail.

Arjun called bhairav and ordered "I need two men to look after every move of meera without letting her know , make sure she is saft and you update me every 1 hour "

Bhairav bowed his head and said "ji hukum" and left from there.

________________________________________________________________________

Meera thought she will go home at 5 but after the meeting she was not feeling so great so she thought of driving home back at 1 o'clock itself she tried finding pooja but she was no were to be found so she felt.

____________________________________________

Meera sat in the backseat of the car, her injured hand throbbing with pain. She had just finished a long meeting, and all she wanted was to go home and rest. "kaka, can we please head home? My hand is really hurting," she said wearily, her voice tinged with exhaustion.

As the car began to make its way through the busy streets, Meera couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had settled over her. She glanced out of the window, watching the world pass by in a blur of colors and shapes. Little did she know that her life was about to take a drastic turn, a turn orchestrated by someone she had long forgotten.

Ishaan, her ex-boyfriend, had been released from jail just a week ago. Meera had no idea about his release; in fact, she had forgotten about him entirely. It had been 3 long years since they had last spoken, since she had walked away from their tumultuous relationship, determined to start anew.

But Ishaan hadn't forgotten about her. No, he had been biding his time, nursing his grudge, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And now, as he watched Meera's car from a distance, his plan finally began to take shape.

He signaled to his accomplices, a group of men who shared his hatred for Meera. They had spent weeks planning every detail of the attack, meticulously crafting a scheme designed to inflict maximum harm. And as the car turned down a deserted street, they sprung into action.

Suddenly, a car swerved out of nowhere, slamming into the side of Meera's vehicle with a deafening crash. The impact sent her flying forward, her world spinning out of control. Glass shattered, metal twisted, and amidst the chaos, Ishaan watched with a satisfied smile.

But as the dust began to settle, Ishaan's triumph turned to horror. For amidst the wreckage, he saw Meera's motionless form.

He had wanted revenge, had wanted to make Meera pay for leaving him all those years ago......................................................................

hello guy sorry for the late update hope you like the story ,kindly vote and comment ,byeeee.........