chapter 18

She was tired and immensely sore now. She had already slept while I was massaging her butyraceous body. She had a petite figure, a slender nose, beautiful lissom neck, a little weight on her buttocks, voluptuous bosom, that is undoubtedly my favourite, and bluish grey orbs.

Being with her, I realised that she was all I needed. My hazed conscience couldn't decipher it, that payal wasn't the one. Covering her in the comforters, I came out to balcony, but not before putting my boxers on.

I prepared coffee for myself, and got seated on the couch. The duvet of stars had covered the night sky, and enchanting moonlight was gleaming on the water of the pool beside our place.This area was designed my me, for us. The pool was designed like a beach, with sand all around the water. It was kind of an artificial beach. A smirk adorned my face, imagining myself making love with my jaana, when she gets covered in the sand, under the open night sky.

The dawn was close, so I retired back to my room, and settled myself beside her. Encasing her my arms, and inhaling upon her addictive fragrance, I dozed off to sleep, while untangling her disheveled hair.

"Ummm!"

She whimpered in her sleep, but I pecked her cheek to calm her down. I didn't realise when I fell asleep again.

Lifting up my heavy lashes, all I could hear was a metal rock music, that was being played from the kitchen area. I knew it was her, but I visited washroom first I took a refreshing bath, and came out with a towel tied around my waist.

As expected, she was preparing the breakfast, and her waist was twerking on the beats of the music. I had already given her the painkillers last night, so she seemed quite enthusiastic, at this moment.

I advanced to her, and swaddled my arm around her waist. She turned back to me immediately, and index finger was inside her mouth, as she was tasting something. My jaana is so cute!

"Good morning, Arjun!"

She cooed me, pecking my Adam's apple, and I planted a kiss on her forehead, wishing her back.

"Good morning, jaana!"She smiled, and ogled me from top to bottom. I understood her intentions right at that moment, but didn't react much. She had prepared sandwiches and some milkshakes I guess, and I held the handle of the pan where she had kept the sandwiches did she make sandwichws in the pan!!!, and carried it to the dining table.

She followed me with the the glass of milkshakes, and settled herself on the table, teetering her legs in the air. She was wearing tiny puffed shorts, with a tank top, and I was already aroused, but I couldn't attack her, as I did not know how sore she was.

I pretended that I didn't notice her, but in reality, all my attention was anchored at her. She began tracing my forearm with her index finger, and stopped at my bicep.

Clearing her throat, she shifted back, and brought one of her leg over the table. She raised it, and kept her toenail at my temple.

I smirked, still not glancing at her, and shetrailed my cheek, followed by my chin, and my neck and the Adam's apple, with her toenail.

Her toe paused at my neck, and reaching upon my gold chain, she curled her toe, tucking it to my chain, and pulled it to her.

My neck shifted to her, and I passed a naughty glimpse at her. She smirked, biting on her lower lip.

"You want to get punished?"

I asked, in a teasing tone, and she nodded.

"I love your punishments" she shai with a teasing tone and giggled.

"get ready,I have some plans for us and I dare you to ruin it like yesterday" I say, no ordered her.

"what did I do" she said while pouting.