CH-2

NO ONE's POV

— AT AV's CLUB —

"Going hunting tonight?" Someone said and yn just nod and drank her usual drink. "One bloody mary shot please." She said to the waitress and yn just kept drinking her drink. "You know yn, you gotta chill alright? I know im not a pureblood vamp like you but bro you should probably keep it cool or the people might get suspicious again like what happened years ago." Someone said again "I'm being careful don't worry, and you know how it goes for me. I needed this. Nothing can fill me in unless i found it so come on Bada unni let it go." Yn said coldly to bada and bada just sighed. "You know im just looking out for you." Bada said and yn sighed and look at bada.

"You shouldn't unni. Instead of me, you should worry about your sisters unni. You haven't turned them right?" Yn said and bada shaked her head. "I dont wanna do that to them. And they dont even know that i am not the same as i was before. If you didn't save me ill be dead by now." Bada said and yn chuckled before saying. "You're already dead unni why bother?" Yn said in a fun way and bada laugh and hit yn's shoulder lightly. "Crazy. But yea you're right. And seriously yn. I didn't wanna turn my sisters especially my younger sister. I can only imagine what she will become if i turn her." Bada said and yn then looked at her. "For how long are you gonna hide yourself from your sisters? They should know unni. They deserve to know." Yn said and bada sighed and drank her drink.

"Unni can i ask a question?" Yn said and bada just looked at her confusedly and said "shoot it" bada replied while giving her focus on yn. "What if one of your sisters ended up as my mate? Are you gonna help me or not?" Yn said that caught bada in surprised. "Man what kind of bullshit is that?" Bada said and yn just shaked her head "its just a question unni come on every question deserves an answer" yn said and bada just laughed "ill kill you." Bada said in cold tone that made yn laughter to fade then look at bada blankly.

"Ah come on im just kidding!! Hahaha" bada said and chuckled then yn shaked her head and drank her drink again. "Yn you know me id help you~ and i know how crucial mating is for beings like us. And my sisters? Bro if its lusher its going to be well easy? Shes kind of a trouble maker like you hahaha just kidding i meant lusher is not gonna be a problem but my younger sister is. Oh hell if only you knew. So if your mate is going to be one of my sisters well then you should wish its not minah-ssi"  bada said while shaking her head and drank her bloody mary.

"Why? What is she like?" Yn asked out of curiosity and bada just looked at her in disbelief. "Oh yn~ this is so not you, you've never been this curious about anyone or anything at all." Bada said teasing and yn looked at her "bada unni..." yn said in warning and bada looked at her "well She's way more worse than my sister lusher and me as well. Probably worse than you as well.. shes just so... vampirish.. she actually the one who looks like a vampire than me hahaha.. shes just so.. crazy" bada said while chuckling and shaking her head while yn just listens to her and drank her blood.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MINAH's POV