CH-9

MINAH's POV

Its been days since i went to Y/N's place and after that i didn't hear anything from her. 'She asked me out right?' I sighed knowing that yn asked me for dinner and still hasn't told me when. "That girl sure is confusing"
I sighed again and continue my work.

- Knock Knock -

"Come in." I said as soon as the i heard a knock from my office door. I didn't bother looking as i was busy with my paper works when the voice that spoke startled me. "I believe that we have a deal Ms. Lee?" I look up and saw my bestfriend with her arms crossed while staring at me.

"Kyma i dont have all the time right now for games. Just tell me what you want" i said without looking at her.
"You have been busy lately, come on lets just eat dinner together with sowoen" kyma said but i ignored and continue signing the papers. "Its gonna be my treat little missy so just get your ass up its 7pm lets get the shit out of here." Kyma said then took the pen on my hand and throw it on my office couch.

"You- aish.. make sure its gonna be good." I said sternly. "I got you sister! Lets go to your favorite!" She said and drag me out of my office.

- FAST FORWARD -
(IMPERIAL's RESTAURANT)

"You finally showed yourself Minah unni! You know we've been dying to steal you out of your office!" Sowoen said. "Yea you've been workaholic my friend." Kyma added and i just rolled my eyes at them and before i could protest they shut me up and called the waiter.

"Seriously girl you need to loosen up!" Kyma said while looking through the menu and choosing her order while sowoen is on her phone. I stared at them blankly while groaning in annoyance. "You girls took me out of my office now you two bores me. Gosh im leaving." I said coldly and sowoen stood up to stop me and made me sat on my chair again.

"Chill out icy queen we just want to have a girls night and you're being a killjoy." Sowoen said while rolling her eyes at me. I just ignored what she said and snatched the menu on kyma's hand. "Ill have this and this and please give us the best wine you guys have." I said to the waiter blankly and he just nodded before leaving to confirm our orders.

"So, are you that available for you to just snatch me out of my office? Or you dont have your boyfriends with you to entertain you?" I said and paused but then chuckled before saying "right! You dont have one so you have all the time to disturb me and my work" I said sarcastically that made them dramatically gasped

"Just because you have all your time focusing with papers doesn't mean you have a boyfie too honey, and come on! Atleast we get laid how about you? Do papers make you wet and take you to heaven?" Kyma sarcastically said and Sowoen just laughed.

While my bestfriends are laughing their asses off of me, i noticed a familiar figure that made me frown. Minutes of staring i finally figure who it really was. 'Y/N!'. I stood up and walk towards them and felt like i got their attention. Her attention.

"Minah.." yn spoke obviously surprised with my presence. "Hey.."
I replied coldly and look at the girl beside her. "This is Ms. Chou Tzuyu" yn said and glance at the girl beside her "One of my share holders and my close friend" she finished and i just look at the tzuyu girl with my blank face while she smiled at me.

"Pleasure to meet you here Ms. Lee" the tzuyu girl said and i raised an eyebrow as she mentioned my last name. "You know me?" I said with my normal tone and she just giggled and look at yn then me. "Of course. Your company is very well known Ms. Lee, it actually took me by surprised when i found out that you weren't in yn's share holder list" she said. "Well, i guess Ms. Lee here doesn't want to have a deal with my company tzuyu-ah" yn said professionally but i just rolled my eyes at her.

'Ms. Lee huh?' I said to my thoughts pissed. "I dont see the reason why i must invest in your company Ms. Kim. Knowing that you simply couldn't fulfill a promised when you basically asked me out on a dinner back at your place. But i guess you must have your hands full at the moment." I said sarcastically that made her frown but still didnt say anything.

"Well i should get going now. I still have a promised to my closest friends that must be fulfilled." I paused and showed a fake smile on yn and that girl "it was good meeting you Ms. Chou" i said and she smiled "likewise"
Tzuyu replied and i nod then glance at yn only to see her not caring before turning my back and leave.

Walking back on my table i told my friends to just go to the club and drink they asked what happened but i ignored it but they eventually agreed and kyma left a bill to the waiter before leaving.

---------------------------------------------------

- AT AV's CLUB -

"What made you want to go here minah-ssi" kyma asked and i just ignored her. "Are you okay unni?" Sowoen followed and i just look at her and nod. As i drink my mocktail i cant help but think about yn and the scene earlier. 'Why did she act like that? I wasn't wrong with how i acted right? She basically asked me out and she eventually forget? She's so annoying!"

"Minah-ya!!" I heard kyma yelled and i accidentally yelled back "what!".
"Chill unni. Were just waking you up you were spacing out again." Sowoen explained. "Sorry.." i said lowly and kyma sighed "what happened to you? Earlier you were just being you but then you stood up and talked to those girls and then you came back all pissed and tensed. Did something happened back there?" Kyma asked gently and i sighed

"Nothing.." i answered and they just looked at me bluntly and asked again "we basically grew up together so we know you Lee Minah." Kyma said and i just turned away to them and watch the people at the club. "Its nothing kyma-ya..." i said with my normal tone and they just sighed surrendering.

"Lets just get you laid girl. Maybe that could help." Sowoen said and i nodded. "Yeah maybe IT will".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED...

-----------------------------------------