CH- 6

MINAH's POV

Waking up confused as i saw my sister lusher with her head down on my bed, she seems to be sleeping. As i look around and confirmed to myself that i am really in my room, a memory hit and thats when i remembered what happened to me. i groaned in pain  as i recall everything. that girl... who is she?

"Hmm minah-ssi? are you awake? OH MY GOD YOU'RE AWAKE!! ill call bada unni-" lusher unni exclaimed and was about to stand up but i stopped her and spoke. "unni.. how long was i  out?" i asked lusher and she just look at me and sigh before saying "2 days and 14 hours" she said and i was surprised to hear her say that. "what? h-how did i get here?" i asked again and lusher unni then smiled before answering "you were taken here by that hottie girl who saved you, w-what was her name again? Y/L? Y/M? AH! Y/N it was Y/N. And bada unni probably knows her."  lusher unni said.

"where's bada unni?" i then asked lusher unni  once again and as i look towards her, only to find her spacing out i cant help but get annoyed. "YAH UNNI!" i yelled and she jumped out of her seat with her hand on her chest. "Yah! the nerve of you to yell at me when i was the one who took care of you for two days." she said and i sighed before saying anything "you were spacing out! argh just where is bada unni?" i said impatiently but before lusher unni could speak. "im here. are you okay now?" we heard bada unni who appeared out of nowhere. "AH KAMJAGIYA! when did you get here?!" lusher unni said as we were both startled by the sudden voice of bada unni.

"well you two were busy bickering with each other and didnt notice my presence, so now how are you feeling minah-ssi?" bada unni said and i look at her before speaking. "i kinda feel a little stiff and my head stings a little but so far im good?" i said and they look at me blankly. "what?" i said again but they just shrug it off.  "you havent had anything ill order some food-" bada unni said and was about to leave but i spoke "wait unni.. can i talk to you?" i said and bada unni just look at me and the moment i look in her eyes i know something was off so i had to ask.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's POV

"yah tatter! Give my phone!!" I yelled irritatedly as tatter is messing with my phone while i was telling her what happened. "You found your mate and yet you haven't made any move yet? What are you? And who are you? The yn i know makes a move immediately. Do you have her number? I bet you do, lemme call her" tatter said and i couldn't stop my temper anymore and used my powers on her in which startled her so i get the chance to take my phone back.

"You stupid bloodsucker. Be thankful that i held back or your head will be held up against that brick wall behind you." I said coldly and she just laughs at me
"But c'mon man!! You should take your mate before you loses her, did you ever had a thought that she might get stolen from you by some human or whatnot." Tatter said and i just look at her but then sighed as i agreed with her. Bada unni said its going to be tough, i should make a move now.

"Ill talk to bada unni." I said and tatter exclaimed
"Yes!! Dont forget to give me details young master" she said teasingly and did some curtsy before vanishing into thin air. I sighed as i look at my phone and stare at minah and bada unni's phone numbers, should i call her? Bada unni? 'I should probably check if shes already in good state. Is she awake? ' i said to my thoughts while still staring at my phone. I then decided to dial bada unni's number but as it rings i get no answer, in which leaves me no choice but to dial minah's number. And there it rings, it rings once, twice, thrice and so on. I was about to end it when i heard a voice. The fact that i knew that my heart was born dead, hearing her voice made me think that it is rapidly beating.

"Hello, minah speaking, who is this?" She said with her lovely calm voice that ive been wanted to hear. I figured that i woke her up and somehow felt guilty for doing so. "How are you feeling?" I said with my normal tone and wondered if she ever recognize my voice. "Im doing so good and sleeping peacefully then you came. So who exactly the fuck are you? " she said in her usual rude tone and there i thought 'bada unni is definitely right. It is gonna be tough'

"Its Y/N i just wanted to check how you were doing, sorry for ruining your sleep." I said blankly totally losing my mood for talking and so i ended it even before she was about to speak. "Wai-" the last thing i heard her say. I sighed knowing that ill have a hard time connecting with my mate. How long do i have to feel this longing for her. How long do i have to feel this sharp pain on my chest? It feels like being staked by a burning steel pierced straight into my heart and all i could do is scream and it started again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BADA's POV

It is currently midnight and i was going out for a hunt when i suddenly got a call from my sister minah, she barely call me especially this late so i figured she needed something and left me no choice but to attend her needs. Inside the house i head straight to Minah's room and there i saw her standing in front of her large mirror staring at the starry sky.

"What is it that you needed Minah-ssi and this late at night? Shouldn't you be sleeping to get plenty of rest?" I said as i sit comfortably on her bed.
"Unni give me Y/N's address." She said blankly and i was startled by the sudden request. "What do you need it for?" I then asked again and this time she turned around to face me. "I am going to her place" she then again and all i could do is look at her.

"What for?" I then trying to figure out what her plan is, i could read thousands of thoughts except for minah-ssi, even i could hear lusher thoughts apart from hers. What's been blocking me from reading you minahssi.. is it YN? Is it the bond between you and your mate or is it something else.
"I want answers.. and as soon as our call ended just a minute before i called you, something pushes me to go to her place. It is probably because i am in debt to her for saving my goddamn life. For the second time."

TO BE CONTINUED
——————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey guys i know you misses me~~ i miss you guys too!! How was your valentines? Everybody happy with their dates? Well i am~ so as for this chap..well just like what i always ask. DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP? if youuu dooooo hit that VOTE button and save this book into your libraries!! Thank you for the endless support and see youu all in the next chap!!

PS: THEY WERE LIVE!! ACKKK MY HEART IS GOING CRAZY!!