VALENTINE SPECIAL CHAPTER (M)

(Greetings my dear readers! I hope you like this chapter (VSC.M) enjoy😉 make sure to listen to the music above)

TRIGGER WARNING!! Mature CONTENT COMING if you're 18 below then do not read this. But if you chose to, feel free to do whatever you want. If this chapter is uncomfortable to you kindly skip it. NO HATE JUST LOVE PEOPLE~ peace

—————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Here i am with the usual hunt routine at this very club, drinking my Bloody Mary and searching for prey to have fun tonight. I don't usually look for prey as girls throw themselves up to me giving me what i need but this time i chose to refuse as i look for a special prey tonight. Walking on the dance floor searching and searching until i felt a hand on my shoulder. As i turn around i saw my mate itself.

"Minah what are you doing here?" I said using my husky voice and she just smiled seductively in return "you're drunk let me give you a ride to your home" i said as i grab her hand ready for take off. "Or you can just give me a ride to your face and why choose to leave when we can have your place all to ourselves? And haven't you figured out yet that i needed your help down below?" She said seductively and i cant help but clench my jaw as i was resisting."oh yn yn.. why do resist me when it's evident that you want me. Take me... im your mate after all" she said again but this time i was startled. "How did you-" i said as i was about to ask how she found out but then she she cut me off using her mouth as i felt her kiss me but pulled out.

"Do not ask anything right now and just take me." She said with her firm icy tone. "Well then do not regret this later." I said finally giving in to the situation while pulling her as we walk out of the club and towards the parking lot as we reach my car she pushes me and felt my back hit my car but it didn't matter when i felt her kiss me again but this time with more passion and aggressiveness. "Mhm.." i felt her moan in content as soon as i kissed her back with my hands traveling from her back to down. As we pulled out and went inside my car to drive to my place. Her hand on mine as i drive furiously on my place.

— FAST FORWARD —

As soon as we reached my penthouse she pushes me again but this time on my bed as she straddle me and kisses me aggressively. I kiss her back and there it goes. As we made out like its gonna be our last i cant help but be sorry as soon as i tore her top apart but she didn't care at all and all she does was stare at me seductively and there she leaned on my ear and said. "Do you know how much this outfit cost for you to just tear it apart?" She seductively bit my ear as she said those words. "It doesn't matter..i can pay twice thrice for this outfit or i should pay you with pleasure instead.." i said in return and she smiled sexily "oh yes daddy please do." She said and i smirked knowing what she truly wanted.

I kiss her with the same pace and she did so as well, our lips dance in sync, our body's heating or just so i imagine. As my hand travel's to her body part by part and she grinding on me slowly i felt every imaginary heat throughout my whole body. As i slowly goes further, slowly kissing her neck i can feel my fang growing but stop to do so, her blood, its intoxicating.
"Daddy please take me" she said and so i did. Kissing her lips down to her neck as i slowly lay her down my bed without breaking any contact.

As my kisses goes down from her neck to her collarbone until it reached one of her breast, sucking licking it as i took it with my mouth and my hand grabbing the other, she moaned. "Mhmm..ugh.." she moaned in pleasure and i cant help but accidentally bit her nipple causing her to moan even more. As i did the same thing to the other one while my hands travel to her skirt and tore it apart once again leaving her with her undies. I slowly put one finger outside of her undies and rub it lightly giving her more pleasure while i kiss her deeply. "Mhmm..stop teasing me." She said and i smirked.