CH - 14

MINAH'S POV

Its 2PM in the afternoon and i am currently here at my office doing what i usually do when suddenly a certain someone crosses my mind. 'YN...' i thought about the name of the girl that never left my mind. I sighed and facepalmed when various thoughts have crossed my mind "get you shit together minah.. you need to work." I said as i scolded myself.

- KNOCK KNOCK -

I collected myself and told the person surely my assistant to come in "come in." I said with my usual cold tone and i was right it is my PA Ali. "Im sorry to interrupt you working Ms. Lee but there is someone outside who wanted to talk to you, she doesnt have an appointment but she told me to let you know that shes Ms. Kim" my PA said and as soon as i heard the name kim i couldn't help but think of her again. I sighed "let her in."

My PA immediately obliged and i just pretended that im doing something but i wasn't nervous or anything but i just didn't want her to think that i am expecting her that much.

Minah-ssi" she started and i looked at her and stopped what i was doing, she gave me a small smile and put the flowers in my table. "I got that for you." Yn said and i accepted it before asking "what do you want yn?" I coldly said.

"Lets go on a date minah-ssi" yn said that only made me stare at her. 'I can't believe you're asking me on a date after what happened two days ago when you were in an unusual pain... you don't know how much that bothered my head..' i thought to myself and sighed 'minah get your shit together alright?' I again and stood up to walk towards my window to watch how beautiful the seoul is until i felt her walked towards me.

'Minah dont even think about doing that all of a sudden!' I scolded my own head but i felt her even closer to me. "Minah, i know you said that i should give you time but i wanted to make it up to you, i know i messed up by not showing up after i asked you out but let me atleast make up to that, and im sorry for leaving just like that, you shouldn't have seen me in that state." Yn said sincerely and i was literally holding my breath when i felt her cold hands in my shoulder.

I turn around with tears forming into my eyes and slapped her " i hate you.." i said with my low tone and she looked at me "im sorry.." she said and sadness is visible into her face but before she could walk away from me i continued "I hate how you made me worry about you two days ago! I hate the fact that i dont understand what i should feel for you! I hate how you just show up out of nowhere! I hate how you always occupy my mind when im trying my best to distract myself and forget you! I hate how you made feel confuse with myself whenever im with you! I hate the fact that i feel something for you!" I said as i let out my emotions while she just looked at me. "I hate you.. yn.. i hate you.." i said as my tears fell even more but she gave me a small smile and walked towards me..

As soon as shes inches away from me while my tears just kept streaming down my face, i felt her arms as she pulled me into a hug. 'Her body is so cold..but why?' i thought but it was interrupted when she spoke. "Im sorry..im sorry love... please just give me a week to make it up to you. After that i will not bother you again." She said softly and it made my heart stopped, hearing her soft voice closer to my ear made me shiver. I closed my eyes as soon as i felt her cold lips into my forehead as she kisses me while my body just melted into her arms. "I love you minah..." she whispered and i remained silent until i decided to speak again. "Why is your body so cold?" I asked calmly and she didn't say anything "please allow me to take you out on a date minah-ssi" she asked and i wiped my tears and looked at her "you have a week." I said coldly.

'What are you hiding KIM YN?.. ill find out everything about you..' i said to my thoughts and she smiled and nodded. "Ill come pick you up later 7PM sharp" yn said and i nodded. 'Who are you really yn?' I said to my thoughts and let her kissed my forehead before leaving.. i sighed as soon as she's nowhere in sight. "What are you doing to me yn.."

-----------------------------------------------

- FAST FORWARD -

7PM came and i look at myself in my office mirror to check if i look presentable enough.

(Imagine thats what minah's wearing)

"Better" i said while looking in the mirror

"Better" i said while looking in the mirror. As soon as i finish checking myself out i heard my phone rings.
I check who the caller was and it was yn so i answered. "Minah-ssi im in the lobby waiting for you, are you ready?" Yn on the other line said and i replied "yeah im on the way down." I said and ended the call not waiting for her to answer. "Remember to collect yourself Minah-ya.." i said to myself before i went out of my office and used the elevator to get to the lobby.

Once i arrived at my lobby i saw that yn is sitting patiently and waiting for me. 'She looks good in the suit.' I thought while i watch her sitting on my lobby couch.

(Imagine thats what yn's wearing)

I approached her and she stood up once she noticed my presence "You ready to go?" She asked and i give her a small smile "yes" i said with my normal tone and she smiled

"shall we then?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- TO BE CONTINUED -