CH-4

YN's POV

"For how long are you planning to stay here young master?" He asked as he suddenly showed up behind my back using his shadows. "I wouldn't know for sure.. but i finally found her, i intend on staying here to protect her. Give my regards to father and mother. Tell them i will soon return to pay a visit to them" i said as i look at this large window to get a glimpse of the beautiful moon. "as you wish.." his last words that i heard before he vanished into thin air.

I sighed thinking of what matters i have in my hand. "How am i going to tell you?" I then mumbled before heading out to hunt 'i hope for you to accept whatever things that may come Lee Minah'

As i made my way to my best friend's place to announce the big news, i heard something i wish i never did as it has triggered my bloodlust. 'How dare they?! Im going to kill each one of you..' i said to my thoughts and made my way to the place in a millisecond and there i saw..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MINAH's POV

She still hasn't left my thoughts.. 'what exactly did you do to me? Why do i feel like this? Who the fuck are you?' I sighed as i am walking towards my parking lot after i just finished loads of my work. "Have a good evening Ms. Lee" i heard one of my employee said and i just nodded and continue my way to my car when i suddenly had a thought of going to the convenience store as my crazy sister requested me to. "argh fuck you lusher unni.." groaning as i remember what my sister had said 'go to the convenience store nearby minah please~ i have cramps and i need something. you know what that is, ill be waiting' she knew i hated walking this late at night and yet '"arghh you're dead lusher unni" i sighed and started to walk to the nearest convenience store to get her stuffs but when i get there. i saw trouble.

"ah who do we have here?" i heard a guy said as he found me on the door and slowly walk towards me but it was too late because i was captured by them already. "man why do you even have to ask? That's the one and only CEO of the big company nearby this store" the other man said and they laugh as if they were maniacs "Do not touch me you bastards!" i yelled and tried to kick the other guy infront of me but he held my legs and licked it "we hit jackpot boys" i shivered as he and they keeps touching me and there i thought 'is this finally the end of me?' 'someone please help me' ' i dont wanna die.' those thoughts keeps running in my head

"what do you want? just tell me what you want you bastards and ill give it to you just let us all go." i said coldly even though deep within me i am already shivering in fear knowing that death is actually just near me. "quite bold woman we got here my friend. take all them on the factory and leave a ransom on this ceo here. oh better prepare yourself to entertain us down there" the guy who seems like the leader said with his lust in his eyes and an evil smirk to his face when his hand caress my back down to my lower "stop! please stop! SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE!" i screamed on top of my lungs but one of the guy covered my mouth aggressively

"lets get out of here" their leader guy said and they both carried me out of the store but suddenly "Not a chance motherfuckers.." i heard a voice said and im surprised to hear that it was a familiar voice but when i raise my head and look at it. she is wearing a black hoodie that hides her face but shes tall and have muscular figure with a long hair and a familiar scent. i saw her get near the guys and looks at me before looking back at them

"oh did we hit another jackpot? babe you wanna join us?" the one guy holding me said with a smirk on his face "actually.. yea i want to join you" she said then paused and i gasps but then she smirked even though shes hiding her face i can see her plump lips. "by kicking your asses." she finishes but the guys only looked at her and laugh their asses off "you? against us three? what are you? manny pacquiao?" the guy said and they continued laughing but then she spoke again

"yeah maybe i am manny pacquiao, why dont you see for yourself? unless you three are nothing but trash horny assholes." she said and im surprised with how she talks to them 'arent she scared?!' i said to my thoughts then heard the guys got pissed and they all let me go and started to give punches to the girl but she surprisingly dodged it pretty well.

"weak and slow." she said and just kept dodging their punches until the guys got pretty worn out. "what? you three done? then its my turn to give ya'll a little smack" she said and punch the first guy in which got me startled 'h-how did she-??' i thought while i watch them ramble with her. "you guys are boring. why dont we end this now huh?" she said without a fear and mock the guys "fuck you bitch!" the guys leader said and tried to punch her but still nothing.

"bullshit." i heard her say coldly and suddenly looked at me like she sensed something? 'what was that?' i asked in my head but it was too late to move when i felt a solid thing in my head and fell on my knees as i lost my consciousness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's POV

I saw how minah got hit in her head and fell into her knees as she fainted. It got me pissed than i was earlier. "thats it im gonna kill all of you.." i said coldly and without realizing i used my speed and punch the guy who punch minah and send him flying hitting his back on a wall. "the nerve of you to touch my future queen" i then saw the other guy about to run away "did i allow you to leave?" i said coldly with my dark eyes staring right into his soul as he fell into his knees thinking that this maybe his end. "p-please dont kill me. im sorry. ill turn myself t-to the police j-just dont k-kill me" he said begging for his life but i give no mercy. "police? let go? after you hurted my queen i aint letting you go.." i said as i grab his collar and lift him up throwing him into the wall hitting his head, as my anger grew and as i felt thirsty with the smell of fresh blood coming from a human, my eyes turned red and my fangs grew out.

"what perfect timing.." i said in a deep tone that made them shiver. then my dark eyes landed onto the last man who happens to be their leader trying to run away. I then appear before his eyes "trying to escape you little human?" i said as i grab his collar and brought him to the dark alley just beside where the store is. "you know im very thirsty right now. can i have you as my meal?" i then said with my dark tone as he then started to beg for his life "p-please d-dont i-im s-sorry just p-please dont k-kill me. have m-mercy." as he begs for my mercy my smirk grew bigger than before and showed him my true identity.

"Mercy? did you gave mercy to that girl and those people? no? then i shall not give you mercy. you'll die in my hands young man.." i then throw him in the wall and used my speed to appear before his eyes. "such tempting blood.. i must feed on you young man." i said and started to bit his neck and drain his blood., leaving him nothing but his own dead body. The same goes for the other two guys as i drain all their bloods and threw them all together in the dark alley. as i use my speed back to where minah is, i saw her still lying on the cold ground and i then put her in my arms before i fish my phone out to call someone.

"Unni.. something happened, i need to see you right now. where are you?" i said through the phone as i call my bada unni "im at home. what is it about?" bada unni respond in her natural tone but i know she is worried "its about your sister.. minah" i replied and unni went silent for a moment but then spoke "how did you know about minah? when i-" i cut bada unni off and spoke "ill tell you everything when i get there.." i said and ended the call before i used my speed to go to where bada unni is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- TO BE CONTINUED -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys this is your fave author! im really sorry if i update too slow, i just have a lot of things in hand right now but worry not because i will still update you know, no matter how long before i finish ill definitely keep on updating so please forgive me~ by the way, how are you guys doing?? did you like this chapter?? i hope you did because im working my butt hard for it~ anyways thank you for reading and ill see you all soon on chap 5! love u guys!

PS: LETS REACH 1000 READERS BY THIS MONTH!! HELP ME OUT OF HERE PLEASEEEEE~ i know you guys love me ^^