CH-5

— AT LEE's RESIDENCE (Living Room) —

YN's POV

"BADA UNNI!!" I  yelled through the living room and in one sec bada unni is already infront of me

"BADA UNNI!!" I yelled through the living room and in one sec bada unni is already infront of me. "MINAH!! what happened to her?!" Bada unni said in a worried tone "let me just put her in her room unni and ill tell you everything. Bada unni just nod and led me the way to Minah's Bedroom.

(Just imagine that its midnight)

As we arrive on Minah's Bedroom, i slowly lay her in her bed and caress her cheeks in which i know got bada unni startled

As we arrive on Minah's Bedroom, i slowly lay her in her bed and caress her cheeks in which i know got bada unni startled. "Now tell me what happened Kim Y/N" bada unni said in her serious tone and i sighed and look at her. "It was some guys unni, I just finish my conversation with one of my butlers back in the shadow world i was about to go into tatters place when i heard a familiar scream and it was your sisters." I started and bada unni seems more confused "some guys? And familiar? How did minah became familiar to you?"  Bada unni asked and i just sighed

"Remember the day when we went into the club? And you went to feed so i was left alone and so i saw this girl dancing alone in the dance floor and some guy wanted to get her alone and she was being forced to so I intervened and got rid of the guy" i continued and bada nodded signaling me to keep going "then when that happens i now believe that you really have such bitchy sister. But then she thanked me and bought me a scotch and asked random stuffs about why i saved her from that guy when she can manage. " i said and paused when i noticed bada unni was about to laugh but stopped. " then she said shes intrigued by me and some stuffs then she told me that her name is minah, Lee Minah and thats how i finally realized you're her sister and now back to the present" i then paused again and took a glass of bloody wine.

"When i reached the place and saw it was your sister who was about to get raped and kidnapped i fought the guys and uhm.." i said but stopped as i recall the scene earlier. "You didn't kill any of them did you
Y/N? You just scared them off right? Tell me.." bada unni said gently but i am too hesitant to tell her.

"Y/N you need to tell me the truth. How else am i gonna help you?" Bada unni said and i look at minah "i dont need your help unni.." i said in a cold tone but bada unni caress my cold blooded hand. "yn please? Its me your unni.. tell me the truth." Bada insisted so i just sighed and gave in.

"There was three of them and i was just really planning to scare them off unni but one of them hit minah on her head with a wood and thats how she lost her consciousness. And when i saw that i..couldn't control myself anymore.. i drained their bloods." I said honestly to bada unni and shes now surprised with what i did. "Oh my- .. yn why weren't you able yo control your thirst? Haven't you been hunting?" Bada unni asked and i shaked my head in disagreement.

"I have been hunting and you know i never missed it but i unni its just that... i don't want her to get hurt and it made me angry when she fainted because of the hit." I then look at minah then to bada unni who's now looking at me with her serious dark eyes..

"Why is that?.." bada unni once asked again and i know i should tell her now because the sooner the better. I need bada unni's help either way she'll find out.. "because shes my-" i was about to complete my sentence when the door opened revealing bada unnis second sister.

"Lusher" Bada unni started and lusher spoke. "Uh i heard the loud yell of some bitch earlier when i was sleeping and figured i should stop by to check what happened" lusher said and i was about to stand up and ask her why she called me a bitch when bada unni stopped me and just told me to ignore it because thats how her sister is. "Its just Minah someone has tried to kidnap and kill her earlier but thankfully yn saved her and brought her here" bada unni said and lusher is startled and run towards her sister's bed.

"Oh my god.. is she okay? Who's the motherfuckers?! Bring them to me ill kill them with my hands!!" Lusher exclaimed angrily but bada unni calmed her down "For fuck sakes calm down lusher-ssi. It has been taken care of by yn." Bada unni said in her serious tone that probably gave some shiver to her sister "oopsie. Sorry unni i was just hella worried for our queen bee here" Lusher said and smiled lightly at bada unni and turned her face towards me

"And you Ms. Knight in shining dark armor whatever. Thank you for saving my sisters bloody life. If you have any favor don't hesitate to call me ill give you whatever you want... even me." Lusher said flirtatiously and winked at me before heading out the door but bada unni stopped her from doing so.

"YAH LEE LUSHER!! Get you flat ass back here." Bada unni said in a loud tone in which made her sister walk back to where we are. "Can you change minah-ssi's clothes and ill call her doctor to check on her head?" Bada unni said as she asked her sister to help minah and lusher just nodded but asked a question.

"Why call a doctor to check her head?" lusher asked worriedly and i just answered her instead of bada unni "one of the guy earlier hit her head with a wood and thats why she fainted." I said to lusher in which got her eyes fully wide and run towards lusher's closet to get her some comfortable clothes and spoke "call the doctor now unni!! NOW!" Lusher said in worried tone and bada unni shaked her head.

"I should get going now unni. I have an errand to do right now. " i said as i started to stand up and walk towards the bedroom door down to the stairs to prepare to leave bada unni's place. "Ill show you out." Bada unni said after she remind lusher to take care of her sister while she calls the doctor.

"What were you saying earlier yn-ah?" Bada unni asked again as we arrived at her front door "dont think about that unni." I said blankly snd she just stared at me and asked again.

"I get the feeling that you should tell me now before i kick your butt out of my house. So tell me what is it that you're about to say earlier before lusher arrives." Bada unni insisted and i know what she said is true i have and needed to tell her. I needed her help for this.

I sighed before staring deeply into bada unni's eyes
"She's my mate.." i paused but continued immediately "Lee Minah, your sister.. She's my mate Bada unni.."

"Lee Minah, is my future queen.." 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
—TO BE CONTINUED—

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sup guys. How you like that? Finally uploaded two chapters today! Im getting more pumped as time flies by you guys, well then see you on next chap. Im sleepy now i gotta get to bed. I shall rest to exceed my dearest readers interest.. see you soonest.

Tell me if you loved this chapter. If not, ill kick your butts!! (Just kidding~ see you guys later~ mwuah) also pardon me if i made some mistakes... TEEHEE

— Author OUT