CH-10

STILL MINAH'S POV

"Lets just get you laid girl. Maybe that could help." Sowoen said and i nodded. "Yeah maybe IT will".

'Let's see..' i thought as i look around and check out some guys and some eventually checked me out as well because who wouldn't? Moments after i found my target. As i made my way to the dance floor where the guy was, something tells me to go back but i didnt listen to it. 'I need to forget you yn even though i dont really know why you're occupying my mind. But i know i must.' I thought to myself and danced with the guy.

"Our girl is finally getting laid" i heard kyma said as she watch me dance with the guy. 'Bet the girls are smirking on me rn'. I smiled seductively as the guy wrapped his hands on my waist as he sway along with my hips.

( Just imagine minah is wearing this )

"Didn't know i could find an angel like you here baby

"Didn't know i could find an angel like you here baby." The guys said huskily to my ears and i just smiled flirtatiously at him in which he returned with a smirk. "I cant wait to have you tonight princess.." the guy once said and i smirked before saying "daddy not gonna make me walk tomorrow huh?" I said seductively and the guy pulled me closer to his body in which made me feel the buldge in between his legs.

"How about we do you now baby?" He suggested and i faced him and pulled him closer to me and whispered "how about we do it my place daddy?" I whispered sexily. The guy smirked and i winked at kyma and sowoen in which they returned with a playful lipbite and i smiled and wave my goodbye to them until i felt a grip on my hand.

"Thats not gonna happen Lee Minah."
I was shocked with the voice i heard and turned to see the person im trying to forget. "Were going home." Yn said sternly but i retrieved my hand from her.

"You're not someone who can tell me what to do and not do yn. Let me be." I was about to go with the guy but she held my hand again but this time gently but her grip was strong.
"Buddy let my girl go. Go find someone else" the guy said impatiently and i look at yn and saw how she clenched her jaw. "How about you let her go boy?" Yn said to the guy and the guy laughed at her

"And who are you to tell me what to do? I am going to taste her tonight and you can't do anything about it woman." The guy said pissed and yn stared at him. "I said let her go." Yn said with her angry tone. "I am not, so bitch turn around and go find someone else before i punch you to death." The guy threatened yn and yn smirked at him.

"Lets go minah." Yn said and i didnt budge but yn was strong and she managed to pull me closer to her and about to walk away with our hands intertwined. The guy sighed angrily and was about to punch yn but to my surprise, yn got to him first.

"You talking bout this punch right?" Yn said when she heard the guy yelled and turned around to punch the guy in the face and pulled me closer to her. One punch is enough for the guy to fall down on the floor and fainted. "YN!!!" I yelled and yn held my hand and walk away with me.

- OUTSIDE AV CLUB -

"Yn let me go.." i said but yn didn't listen and kept walking to the parking lot but i pulled my hand back from her grip. "Minah lets go." Yn said gently and i shaked my head. "No, theres no way ill go with you" i said coldly. "Minah just please let me take you home" yn again with her gentle voice but i ignored her and turned around to walk back to the club.

"Minah!!" Yn yelled and run towards me to pull me back but i took my hand from her. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why are you doing this?! What do you really want yn!! Why?!" I yelled angrily to her and she just held my hand and brought me to her car.

"Get in." Yn said in her serious tone. "No." I said not moving to my spot.
"Minah please just stop making it hard and get in the car. Ill bring you home." Yn said with her normal tone while clenching her jaw.
"Why?.." i asked and stare at her. "Why what minah?" Yn asked again and i just stare at her trying to control my emotions. "Please just get in" yn repeated and i asked again. "Why?.." i asked and saw how yn clench her jaw and grab her hair "why what mina-" Yn said but was cutted off by me. "WHY DOES GOD KEEPS BRINGING ME BACK TO YOU?!! what do you really want? Why are you doing this yn!!" I said as my tears burst out due to my anger.

"I- i cant tell you.. not yet.." yn said and i stare at her before answering "why? Why cant you?" I said in my low tone "i just cant, not just yet minah not now." Yn again and i wiped my tears and stare at her " then i cant go with you." I said coldly before turning my back to leave but i felt a cold body hugging me from behind. "Let me just take you home please.." yn said in her low tone.

"No, not until you give me an answer" i once again with my cold tone. "Minah i cant tell you not until you're ready. Not now please" yn said softly but i wont budge. "Then let me go!!" I yelled coldly but yn wont budge so i turned to face her and push her away but she wont budge.

"YN I SAID LET ME G- !!!!" I was about to push her away when my eyes widened with the how she cutted me off.

She kissed me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- TO BE CONTINUED -