CH - 12

NO ONE's POV

Shock was evident on minah's face as yn keeps kissing her, she wanted to push yn away but she couldn't, her body wouldn't, without any other choice minah let her body take control of her. She kissed her back. Wrapping her hands around the person kissing her. They kissed each other with passion until one of them pulled out.

"W-what was that?.." Minah said still trying to sync everything in her mind.
She widened her eyes when she realized what happened. She wanted to slap yn but she couldn't. She admitted she liked it too..

"I-im sorry there's no other way to shut you up. Minah please let me explain." Yn said trying to calm minah. "W-why?? Why are you doing this yn?" Minah said trying to control herself from running away.

"I need to and i want to..please you have to understand that i cant tell you everything. Not yet." YN said trying to convince minah. "Tell me, whats the meaning of that kiss.." minah asked and yn looked at her hesitating.
"Minah i-" yn couldn't think of anything to say to her minah but she knew minah wont let it go.

"Tell me.." Minah said with her serious tone. "I- minah please not now" yn again but minah just nodded and tears fell in her eyes. "Tell me or i will go back and go home with that guy!!" Minah said yelling while tears falling in her eyes. "Minah plea-" yn couldn't continue what she was saying when minah cutted her off.

"One last chance yn.." minah said giving yn a warning. "Minah.. i-" yn again but minah shaked her head. "YN WHY?!!! Tell me wh-" Minah was about to ask again but yn cut her off.

"because I LOVE YOU!! IM INLOVE WITH YOU!! NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MY MATE, THERE HAPPY?!" Yn yelled as she confess her feelings towards minah, and minah was dumbfounded.

"W-what? How? What m-mate?" Minah asked stuttering. "Minah, i love you i really do, i know we barely know each other but i really do. But i cant tell you everything. Not yet. Please just let me express my love for you, can you please let me take things slow. I love you Minah Lee. You're the only one who made my dead heart beat again and i must protect you.." yn explained and minah is still confused.

-------------------------------------

MINAH'S POV

'Yn loves me? How? And what mate? What does she mean by that?' I thought to myself and stared at yn until i felt her cold hands on mine.
"Minah, i know what ive said wasnt easy to process but please.." yn said and i look at her. "Please give me some time yn.." i said calmly.

I dont know what's gotten into me but i knew what i feel wasn't normal. I need answers but i have to prepare myself first, i knew the moment yn told me she loves me i felt a strong spark rushing through me. 'What should i do? What is this feeling really?' I thought to myself. I look at yn before saying "i want to go home" i said and yn nodded and guide me to her car then opened the door for me before running towards the driver seat.

Waiting for the car to arrive at my place i cant help but think of everything that happened. 'Wherever i go she goes, now she loves me? Whats happening to you minah lee? Was that jealousy with tzuyu? Why am i upset when she forget about the day when she asked me out? Now she's gonna say she must protect me because im her mate? What the hell is going on?' I have so many questions running through my head and i didnt realize how much time has pass until yn spoke.

"Minah-ssi..we have arrived" yn said and i looked at her and she gave me a small smile. I was about to speak when i saw yn's mood changed. I noticed how yn lowly groaned in pain until she looked down and grab her head with both of her hands obviously in terrible pain.

"Yn...are you okay? What happened to you?" I asked trying not to sound worried. "I-im fin- argh!" Yn groaned painfully while holding her head and i couldnt hide my worry anymore and was about to call 911 when i heard a knock on the my door.

I turned around and surprised to see bada unni with an unexplained worry. "Get out of there minah now." Bada unni said with an unusual tone. "Why? Whats happening to yn unni?" I asked in worry but bada unni insisted on getting me out of the car.

"Minah just please." Bada unni with her serious tone and with that i did but i was left with questions when i heard yn's groans are getting more louder and painful. "Minah get in the house! Im taking yn home." Bada unni again and help yn get to my seat earlier and bada unni run towards the driver seat and drove fast.

I watched how the car drove real fast until it wasn't visible to me anymore. I was left with questions in my mind. 'What happened to her? What does unni knows that i dont?' I thought to myself and sighed before walking inside my house making sure all my doors are closed.

-------------------------------------

BADA LEE'S POV

"Hang in there bud.. were going to hunt." I said to yn and drove fast to where she and i hunt for blood.
"Unni.. pleas-e make s-sure minah wont know about this." Yn said still in pain "dont worry i got you yn.." i said and patted her back still trying to calm yn down. "How did you two end up together anyway?" I asked and yn sighed "she k-knows i love her unn-i" yn said stuttering that made me stopped the car in the middle of the empty road.

"UNNI WATCH OUT!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- TO BE CONTINUED -