CH - 13

Y/N's POV

"UNNI WATCH OUT!!!" I yelled as soon as i saw a car ahead of us as we are about to crash. Even though it wouldn't be a cause of death to our kind its still a threat.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" bada unni yelled as soon as she managed to stop the car from crashing. "What on earth are these mortals doing in the middle of the fucking road!!?" I said upset but then i felt my throat burning but i tried to control it and went out of the car.

"What the fuckk are youu doing in the middle of the road!!?" I yelled while walking towards the other car only to find out that there was no one in it..
I look around but there's really no one inside or anywhere near the car until i felt a presence from my back.

"YN WATCH OUT!!" Bada unni said as she went out of the car. I turned around only to be stabbed by some guy and before anything else, my eyes turned darkish red. "Bada unni leave this guy on me.." i said coldly to bada unni and took the knife that stabbed my stomach out and let my wounds heal. The guy scream in fear and run away.

"You messed with the wrong girl and wrong time buddy!! Now you'll serve as my food." I said coldly and used my super speed and appeared infront of him. "Now who's afraid? That backfired huh?" I said holding the guy on his neck. "Please i-im sorry. Let m-me go" the guy begged for his life and i laughed
"After you stab me? just like that? Hell no boy" i said and he cried for help but i smirked and took him on the forest and i was followed by bada unni. "You ready to be my meal boy?" I said as i showed my fangs to him and he screamed even more.

"You know, i really love it when my prey's scream for help, its giving me eargasms, but i must end you now because i am in so much pain at the moment and your blood will be my medicine buddy.." i said scaring the shit out of him until he screamed even more. "Sayonara asshole." I said softly to him before digging my fangs into his neck and drain his blood while bada unni watched me smirking.

I dropped the body as soon as i finished draining his blood and look at him. Bada unni approached me and said. "You really cant stop yourself from killing that mundane huh? But i cant stop you, he stabbed you with no reason." Bada unni said giving me a handkerchief to wipe the blood on my lips "he did me wrong now he must be punished." I said while staring blankly on the lifeless body infront of me.

"Tell me, what really happened back there? Why minah was with you? And what do you mean by she knows you love her?" Bada unni bombared me with question and i sighed and tell unni what happened.

"And thats how she found out about what i feel towards her unni.." i said and bada unni sighed. "You know, i wanted to punch you for making my sister cry but i can't blame you because you didn't do anything bad to her instead you saved her ass once again from being with that guy" bada unni said and put her hand on my shoulder. "I just did what i must do unni. In order to protect her ill do everything." I said sincerely and bada unni look at me and say "dont worry ill talk her out of this, i wont tell what you told me." Bada unni paused and stared at me.

"Does she trigger this painful attack on you?" Bada asked and i looked at her and nodded "y-yeah" i stuttered
"She really is your mate huh?" Bada again and i nodded once more while watching how my fang wound on the lifeless guy disappeared. "Traditionally, when i found my mate i must mate with her immediately in order to get even more stronger, but i won't, not until she loves me too and only if she accept my whole being." I said and sighed "i dont wanna scare her off unni" i said to bada unni and she sighed.

"Dont worry ill help you work on that but promise me something." Bada unni said and i look at her waiting for her to continue. "I know there will be time when you have to turn my sister into a vampire like us. But please before you do that, make sure that shes ready and she really want it, if she doesn't please let her be." Bada unni pleaded and i nodded with a smile "of course, i dont want her to hate me for turning her. Ill take good care of her unni.." i swore to bada unni and she smiled genuinely in return. "Thank you yn-ah" bada unni said and i smiled before getting back in the car and let bada unni drove me to my place.

-------------------------------------------------

Two days has passed and i decided to go to minah's office to ask her out on a date and to make it up to her, i was about to leave the house when i sensed dohee from behind "where are you going unni?" She asked and i turn around with a smile "To Minah's Office. I wanted to take her out" i replied and she nodded. I turn back and was about to get to the door when i felt two cold arms around me.

"Im sorry about what happened last time unni.." Dohee said softly and i smiled and turn around to hug my sister "dont think about it, its all good, please forgive me too my sister" i said and smiled at her "of course! Now go to your future queen! Make sure shes gonna agree to rule our kind with you and will accept you and us or cheche and i will make her as our meal" dohee playfully said and i giggled with a glare but she just laugh.
"Ill see you later sis" i said and used my super speed to get to my parking lot.

- FAST FORWARD - (AT MINAH'S)

"What can i do for you Ms?" The girl asked whom i believed Minah's assistant. "Im here to see Minah-ssi" i said and the assistant asked "do you have an appointment with Ms. Lee? or perhaps i let her know that you're here Ms?" The PA said and i replied with a smile "perhaps that, and its Ms. Kim, thank you" i said calmly and the PA nodded and told me to wait as the PA left. Moments after the PA came back and said "Ms. Lee said you can go and see her" she said and smiled and i thanked her before going inside and brought the flower with me.

As soon as i entered her office i saw minah signing some of her paper works and i just secretly smiled and took a picture of her before speaking.

"Minah-ssi" i started and she looked at me and stopped what she was doing, i gave her a small smile and put the flowers in her table. "I got that for you." I said and she accepted it before asking "what do you want yn?" She coldly said.

"Lets go on a date minah-ssi"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- TO BE CONTINUED -