CH- 11

KIM Y/N's POV

- IMPERIAL'S RESTAURANT -

I was on a meeting with tzuyu ah when i heard the voice that ive been longing to hear. 'Minah-ssi' i turned around and saw my mate. 'Beautiful' i said to my thoughts.

"Minah.." i spoke obviously surprised with her presence. "Hey.."
Minah replied coldly and look at the girl beside me. "This is Ms. Chou Tzuyu" i said and i glance at tzuyu "One of my share holders and my close friend" i finished and she just look at the tzuyu with her blank face while tzuyu smiled at her.

"Pleasure to meet you here Ms. Lee" tzuyu said and she raised an eyebrow as tzuyu mentioned her last name. "You know me?" Minah said with her normal tone and tzuyu just giggled and look at me then minah. "Of course. Your company is very well known Ms. Lee, it actually took me by surprised when i found out that you weren't in yn's share holder list" tzuyu said.

"Well, i guess Ms. Lee here doesn't want to have a deal with my company tzuyu-ah" i said professionally but minah just rolled her eyes at me 'im sorry minah-ssi tzuyu cant know you're my mate or she will tell mother and father who you are, they will for sure try to bring you at the palace' I said to my thoughts and yes tzuyu is a vampire as well.

"I dont see the reason why i must invest in your company Ms. Kim. Knowing that you simply couldn't fulfill a promised when you basically asked me out on a dinner back at your place. But i guess you must have your hands full at the moment." Minah said sarcastically that made me frown but still didnt say anything.

'Right i asked her out, great just great Kim Y/N now tzuyu will be suspicious' i thought to myself and mentally face palmed 'im sorry minah-ssi ill make it up to you' i thought again and sighed.

"Well i should get going now. I still have a promised to my closest friends that must be fulfilled." Minah paused and showed a fake smile on me and tzuyu "it was good meeting you Ms. Chou" she said and tzuyu smiled "likewise" Tzuyu replied and she nod then glance at me before turning back and leave.

"Wow, you asked her out and didn't show up? New toy huh?" Tzuyu said as she laugh "oh shut up will ya? Shes mine" i said frowning at tzuyu and she raised both her hands up "yeah yours young master" tzuyu sarcastically said and i rolled my eyes and watch minah's every move as i listen to what shes about to say to the two girls who must be her closest friends.

"Were leaving" i heard minah said and the two girls stood up and asked why "lets just go." Minah said coldly
"Alright fine missy" the girl said and fish out some bills and give it to the waiter. "Where we going unni?" The other girl said "AV's" minah replied coldly and that made me clench my jaw and decided to follow her.

"Tzuyu-ah im leaving, i have to go somewhere important" i announced and tzuyu smirked "important like following minah lee to av club?" Tzuyu teased and i smack her head "what?" She asked pretending to be innocent. "Dont you dare!" I warned her and showed my darkish red eyes and she shut her mouth.

(Imagine this is yn's eyes i edited it myself VTV)