CH-8

Y/N's POV

I get it y'all think that we vampires don't sleep and yes we don't but if we want to we can. Waking up with a feeling of something warm beside me, i saw a beautiful girl with her arms wrapped around me, I couldn't believe it but I know I should because it's real. "Minah-ssi.." I mumbled as I saw her face at once. 'How did she end up here?' I said to my thoughts as I carefully get up from my bed making sure she won't wake up and once I succeeded I immediately went to the living room where my sisters are including my bestfriend tatter.

"How did minah end up here?" I said as I asked my sisters and tatter "goodmorning to you too unni" Cheche said and I just nod at her and ask again but tatter answered this time "she came here after you had your attack." Tatter said and smiled at me before speaking again "so how was your night? Did something-" she was about to continue when I cut her off "don't you dare continue and nothing happened." I said and she giggled but I notice Dohee not responding at all. "Dohee-ssi.. are you okay?" I asked and she looked at me before giving me a small smile and vanish into thin air.

"Whats wrong with do-hee ssi?" I asked and they just signaled me to follow her but i look at my room upstairs and sighed but cheche smiled at me and said "dont worry unni, ill cook for minah unni just go follow dohee unni" she said while she gave me her assuring smile and i nod and thanked her "and ill go help lil sis here" tatter said before she went to the kitchen with her speed. I smiled and sighed as i follow my sister.

------------

DO-HEE POV

"ask me again if im okay when im not" i said as i felt my sisters presence behind me. "Do hee whats wrong, is it something i did that i did not know or is it minah?"  I said and paused " if it is Minah, dohee you know shes my mate and shes gonna be one of your sister soon."  I said and she sighed deeply before facing me.

"See, thats the point and yet she has no knowledge about it! And look what it does to you! It hurts you unni!! And we can feel it. We c-can feel it too.. it-s hard because i c-cant bear the sight of you dying in cold blood. Unni-- i- know how hard it is but i kind of h-hate her for it." I said as i burst out on my sister and she stands there quietly with her eyes shade on red and cold face.

"Trust me on this one dohee." She said coldly before vanishing infront of me
' i only want to protect you unni.' I said to my thoughts sadly before going out for a hunt.

---------

Y/N's POV

i wanted to apologized to my sister for making her feel that way but i know i cant risk leaving my mate, it'll only make things worst. I left do hee as soon as i felt minah woke up and there she is in the kitchen laughing with cheche and tatter. They noticed my presence but the two ignored it and let me look at minah's laugh.

"Hey" i finally said and minah turned to me "h-hey yn-ha" she said and smiled at me and i glance at the two beside her and they just smiled teasingly, as i glared at them minah spoke again "uhm breakfast?" She asked and glanced at the food. I could only smile and nod at her. "Tatter can you make me my-" i was about to finish when tatter cutted me off "yeah ill make your usual" she smirked and prepared it.

"Uh are you done?" I asked her and she nodded so i asked her again "do you wanna get some fresh air?" I asked even though i know it sounded bad and really cringey but i really just want to get her alone. "Yeah lets go"
She said with her usual tone and i smiled and allow her to follow me to my terrace.

-------

-- TERRACE --

"Yn i-"

"Minah-ssi -"

"Its okay you can go first" we both said at the same time and end up chuckling at each other. "You go first"  i said to minah and she nodded shyly
"Well first im sorry for coming here last night that late i didnt know you were sleeping already so i rushed in."
She said and paused then continue again "and next is i really wanted to thank you for saving me back at the club and at the co-convenience store, i dont know where i am right now if it weren't for you.. so thank you, i owe you my life." she said while she stare deeply into my eyes and i just nodded then she spoke once more.

"And lastly, i really dont know what gotten into me but i want to ask if you're free-" she was about to finish when i cut her off. "How about you? Are you free?" I asked and she looked at me in confusion before saying "free for what?" She asked as she tilt her head in which i found adorable but i knew what she was going for and i cant let her be the one to ask me that.

"To go out with me, i mean like a date?" I said and she was startled but i smirked at her "after all you owe me twice" i said and winked in which she blushed but hid it before smiling "i was going to ask you that but i uh yeah sure i am free.." she said and i just remained silent signaling her to go on and she chuckled lightly "id go out with you" she finally said with a hidden smile but then returned to being serious one more time.

'This girl aish' i said in my thoughts, she spoke again "how about you?what were you gonna say?" She asked and i suddenly thought of what im going to say but then i chose not to.
"Well, its nothing, lets reserve it for some other time" i said with a small smile and she wasn't buying it but she chose not to say anything in which gave me a relief.

'I cant believe im planning to tell her everything without thinking of her might see me as a crazy girl. I shall take it slow... Mother Father Cheche Dohee.. just please let me do this.' I thought before asking minah to go back to the kitchen to continue our meal.

'Minah-ssi, i hope you accept me once you knew about everything..'

-----------------------------------

Hey, i know late and short update but im swamped with school works right now because it is almost exam and i am damn full with schoolworks huhuhu sorry guys~ ill update as soon as i can. Gotta go continue my work^^