CH- 7

DOHEE' POV

I am currently outside of Y/N unni's penthouse since i have decided to pay her a visit after what happened to her last time. I was going to knock but i heard a loud groan coming from inside. I knew just from the way she groaned that it has started once again. So i decided to call our younger sister cheche and tatter unni my sisters bestfriend before i head inside of her place. As soon as i have the door open using its key card that i have with me. I rushed through Y/N's bedroom.

"Unni!" I exclaimed as i use my speed to rush to where she was laying down. "Dohee it hurts.." yn unni said and all i could do is frown. "I know i know.. did you hunt tonight?" I said calmly but she shaked her head and that made me panic deep inside me. "Fuck! How long?" I asked and unni was struggling to answer so i figured it must have been days since she last hunted. "Ill call mother.." i said and was about to go and call our mother using our special abilities but she stopped me "No! Argh! N-no! Don't you dare call m-mother!!" She yelled while she is in pain. I shaked my head in frustration but then i felt two presence behind me and thats when i saw cheche and tatter unni here with me.

"Unni. Shes at it again." I said blankly and tatter just remained silent and cheche rushed to get blood on Y/N unnie's fridge. "Here. Drink this unni." Cheche said and yn unni did so but it did not work. "Its not enough to satisfy her blood thirst." Tatter said and walked towards Y/N unni and sat beside her.
"She needs a pureblood vampire's blood for it to stop for the meantime if her mate still haven't mated with her yet." Tatter unni said and cheche and i look towards each other as we both agreed to what tatter unni said.

"You both needs to help your sister as i can do nothing but be here since i am just a noble not a pureblood." Tatter unni said. "Ill do it." I started as they both look towards me. "Are you sure dohee-ssi?" Tatter unni asked and i nodded. "But we must find her mate now. She needs to mate with her. I wouldn't be able to do this every time that this torture attacks her again." I said blankly. Even though i have a mate myself i still must help my sister. Our blood bond can never separate all three of us as we share the same fate and blood. "You know it might put your life in danger even if you're a pureblood yourself unni." Cheche said and i nodded "even though Y/N unni is our blood sister she still a different pureblood than any of us as she will be the next to the throne." Cheche continued and i just remained still.

"Still i must do this.. help unni stop once she got over it." The last thing i said before i slit my wrist and gave it to y/n unni. "Drink unni.." i said and she looked at me before taking my hand into her mouth and drink my blood. I close my eyes feeling how her bites sting between every sip. "Unni..please find the will to stop.." i said as i close my eyes while i caress her hair. The moment i felt her calm i ask her once more to stop. "Unni.. please its enough.." but she groaned and took it even more deep. "Tatter unni.." i called out to tatter unni the moment i felt myself getting drain. Even if i am a pureblood vampire myself, Y/N unni is very different..

"Y/n! Thats enough..let dohee go." Tatter blankly but yn unni refuses to. "y/n stop before i do anything else-" tatter unni didnt get to finish what she was saying when we heard a door bell rang.

"Ill get it. Make sure unni doesn't go wild." Cheche said before using her speed to check on the door. "Who could it be.." i heard cheche said through her mind but as i felt my eyes slowly closing and was about to pass out. I felt yn unni stopped. "Minah..." i heard her say before cleaning herself up and staring at the door. "Tatter unni.. who's minah?" I said weakly and tatter unni's eyes widen when she realized what yn had said. "Quick clean this up. The human is here." Tatter unni said and i got up as soon as tatter unni said the word human. "Cheche! Who's at the door.."
I heard tatter unni calling out for cheche as she made her way there. "Minah.." i heard yn unni said and paused. "Do not hurt her.." was the last thing i heard before she passed out.