1

Shinhyung pov

I woke up to my alarm and jumped right out of my bed. I took of my pajamas and went into my walk in closet to get my school uniform.

A cute white shirt with a blue plaid colar with a blue plaid ribbon tied around my collar. A blue pleated short plaid skirt ends mid thigh with a little symbol on the right side at the bottom. Kind calf high white socks with 2 blue stripes at the top. I went to the shoe closet to choose a pair of shoes to wear. I chose the dark blue heels with bows on the side.

I applied light makeup and eyeliner and went downstairs for breakfast. On my way down taehyungs OPPA ran into me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"So how is the princess doing this morning?"

"Hmm. I'm doing fine oppa. "

We went down the stairs and ate some toast and bacon \(°•°)/ yay!!

We both went into the same car for the first time. We usually go in separate cars, but one broke *_ _. On the way we were chatting about our classes, but oppa seemed concerned or something.

We arrived at school and everyone was looking at MY car whistling when they saw oppa in my car. I stepped out with oppa throwing my bag at me

"Gomawo oppa" I said

When I said that all of the girls screamed and boys whistled. Really.. I'm his sister. Taehyung went to his friends and talked with them.

Taehyungs pov

I walked up to jimin, jin and suga hyung.

They all had smirks plastered on their faces.

"New girlfriend?" Aish.. Suga hyung don't ask such things .,.

"And of all things the transfer?!" That's because she wants to be with me for high school..

"Ahni."

Sorry joy is my  UB for girls so she is the girl... ❤