12

"Jagiya lets sleep now, tomorrow is the wedding!!" Jungkook oppa said. He gently picked me up bridal style and warmly smiled, looking down at me.
He kindly plopped me down on the bed and crawled up next to me.he wrapped his built arms around my stomach and tugged me closer. I could feel his legs slightly bent against mine and I giggled.
"What?"
"Nothing." I said. I swiftly flipped over facing him.I looked up at his peaceful face glancing down at me. His eyes. The ones that made me fall for him at first. His loving and cheerful attitude, making me fall deeper down, and his built body,making me fall completely.
"Saranghae." I said, and kissed his nose. We never technically kissed each other on the lips, we are saving that for tomorrow . heheh

I woke up with arm around me and a handsome face staring at me, smiling.
"Good morning yeobo!!"
"Good morning yeobo" I said smiling brightly.

"Now go to you building where you should get ready, I will too!. See you at the chapel❤" I stated.
"Arroso I will." He blankly said.

I dot up, changed and left, going to the changing room in the chapel.
"Annyeonghaesaeyo. I'm here."
"Ok, get on the wedding dress and we will get shoes and accessories. Then makeup and hair!" Said a dresser.
"Ne."
I went to the changing closet and threw on the dress.
It was beautiful. This one was different. It was a light cream color. It was tight fitting around my waist and free falling down my legs. It had one long sleeve that matched the color and was lace that matched the skirt of the dress. I walked out and was led to a closet full of shoes of nude and white shades. I honestly loved it. I chose cream colored high heels that matched the dress and smiled into the mirror. It was perfect.
The stylist started doing my hair.
She did a lovely updo and placed a crystal small crown above my head. She wrapped a light necklace around my neck and smiled.
"Makeup time!" She said. A makeup artist walked over with light colors on a pallet and more makeup than I imagined. Oh my lord.