14

The party was fun and we got a bunch of congratulations. Heheh I'm so happy.
Jungkook oppa and I were riding a limousine back home and I was really tired.he must have noticed because he told me to lay down on his lap. He's so nice. I'm glad to have married him.
He put his hand down on my unraveled hair and caressed it.
Jungkook oppa then played his head down atop mine and I turned over facing up towards his chest. I breathed in his sharp cologne and smiled.
"Yeobo"
"Hmm?" He asked
"Heheh. I like saying that. Mian."
"I like saying it too, yeobo!"

I had no comment to that and obviously smiled my ass off.
"You know I love UUUU" he said. Nuzzling my hair ong the right side of my head.
I guess I feel asleep during the tour hour drive back home, because I opened my dreary eyes and was at home. We climbed up the stairs to the living room and I plopped down on my couch and oppa wandered off somewhere.

"Shinhyung-ahhh" Jungkook called me from the other side of the living room.
"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked pausing my Drama.
"Nothing I just miss you" he said as he awkwardly stood beside the couch.
I smiled at his cheesiness.
"Cute" I said as I turned towards the television once again and continued watching my kdrama.
"Come here" he said as he openes his arms when he sat down.
I gladly accepted his proposition and snuggled into his chest as he put his head on my head.
We continued watching the episode until I slightly got bored and playfully jerked my head up and down, making Jungkook's sleeping head, jerk awake.
"Hey! Stop that!" He said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. It was adorable
"Hehe..." i chuckled and backed away from him as I saw the strange look in his eyes.
Dangerous...
Real dangerous
I shrieked as he lunged forward grabbing my waist before I could dodge away.
"Hey! Let goooo" I said as I struggled trying to get out of his grip.
"No now stop struggling before i do something worse" he smirked as he set me on his lap.
I got his message then and sat down, without complaining.
I got a little uncomfortable and started to shift around, I moved from one thigh to the other but nothing seemed comfortable.
I tried switching positions by sitting with my legs open.
Much better.
I settled into my seat again and kept on watching, when ifelt uncomfortable AGAIN
I groaned as I started to wiggle around trying to get my bum to be stable.
I was almost so close to finding my spot when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my hand and pinned it behind me.
"Stop moving.... you're only making it stronger" he said next to my ear making shivers go down my spine.
I stayed silent and stopped shifting around.
"Whats wrong?" I asked him.
"My little friend here.... he says he wants you to stop grinding on him" he said as he smirked next to my neck.
"I was NOT grinding! I was trying to get comfty!" I said as I turned to face him.
I was shocked to see his eyes dark and full of lust.
He was biting his lip making him seem so much Sexier.
And then I felt something growing inbetween my legs... and then I got it.
"Jeon Jungkook! Put your hormones away right now!" I shrieked before trying to jump off his lap and boner.
"Nope" he smirked as he grabbed my arms and pinned them down to the couch.
He looked into my eyes with lust as they trailed my face to my lips.
Whatever it was, a strong fire built up inside my innocent self. I flipped him over and I was atop him instead. I lightly kissed his jawline up towards his lips, then But stopped. my lips brushed against his as i turned my face towards his ear. I whispered to him as he kissed my shoulders,
"I love you more than anything." I licked his earlobe and moved my face back to his, and i kissed him roughly. soon he entered my mouth with his tongue and explored my cavern as he stuck his tongue in and out of my mouth.
He put his hand and the back of my neck letting the kiss go deeper. He flipped me back for him to top as he pinned my arms together above my head.
We broke the kiss. He grabbed one of my breasts and I moaned
I've got to admit...
I was pretty wet by then...
But Can you blame Me when I've got this sexy husband of mine?
His lips trailed down my neck as he gently bit it in various places.
When he found my sensitive spot I gasped and lightly pushed him away, soon to pull him closer.
He chuckled and began to leave hickeys down my neck, and up to my collar bone again.
He whispered into my ear again.
"Aren't you hot? Or is it just me?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.
He wasn't asking me if i was hot...
He was asking if I was ready.
Was I?yes.
And at the time it felt more than right.
So I nodded my head as he smirked and grabbed my head to kiss me passionately again.
I felt his hands trail down the front of my shirt as he slid his long, cool fingers up and down my stomach under my shirt. I lean against the couch so he could take off my blouse and kiss me at the same Time.
I felt the cold air against my breasts as he flung the blouse somewhere in the living room soon following with a thump.
Breathlessly I pointed upstairs.
He got my message and kissed me as he carried me up to the room.
He flung me onto the bed as I giggled.
And he crawled on top of me so that he could kiss me again.
He started to take off my shorts, as he teased my womanhood by pressing against it.
"mmm, black lace... My favorite."
My shorts soon slid off. I pulled him down under me again.
"That's not fair... I'm in my underclothes and you're
clothed" I pouted as he smiled genuinely. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissing him down his chest whenever there was a free spot. I fully unbuttoned it.
I pulled my eyes back to his deep brown eyes and kissed him again. he took off his shorts and I saw a huge lump inside his boxers.
"Jungkook!" I scolded as he began to come closer.

I started to have doubts, but then I was flipped back to bottom. he kissed my chest and i was immediately distracted.
He reached his muscular arms around my arched back and unclipped my black lace bra
"Youre beautiful" he said as he kissed me.
He slid off my panties and smirked as he saw the wet mess my hormones made.
"What were you thinking of you naughty girl"
In a soothing, sexy voice, i answered, "you"
and he took my chin into his hands. He looked at me in the eyes and asked what I've been waiting for.
"You ready?"
I closed my eyes and nodded.
He spread my legs apart and slid into me as pain spread all over.
He groaned
It was funny..the way he groaned.
it felt funny at first as the pain began to subside and was exchanged for something so much more pleasurable.
Soon I Was a moaning mess and screamed for more.

I don't know what happened to the little old me, but whatever it was it took over fast and desire began to build.
When we came together, we snuggled, as I drifted off to sleep thinking about what just happened...

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOK AT THATTTTTTTTT