19

Back to shinhyung p.o.v

I woke up in the school clinic with all of bts and jungkook oppa hovering around me.
"Ok we need to go to the doctors! Let's go hyungs!" Said jungkook oppa

"Eh?! But oppa its school hours!"
"We were dismissed, Shinhyung-ah." Said jimin oppa.

They helped me up out of the bed and carried me to a few cabs and we got into them. We all drove to XXX hospital. 
"Oppas, why are we going to the hospital..?"
"We need to see if you are pregnant, princess." Taehyung oppa said with a very straight face, but also with a slight smile.

My eyes got glassy and teared up. Was I really pregnant?!? Really.  I hope I am.  I really want to have a family with the man of my dreams. I want him to be happy with me forever.

The cab quickly stopped and we all gasped.
The driver looked back at us surprised.
"Pregnant?! At your age?! Children these days. GET MARRIED FIRST!"
"We are married sir." I said to him.
Then the cab continued to drive down the main road and pulled into a large parking lot. The other cabs following behind.

We all stepped out, jungkook oppa holding my hand and taehyung oppas arm around my shoulder.
"Oh I'm so happy!! I might be an uncle!" Said hoseok oppa.
I smiled at his sentence and looked back at him.
"Heheh I'm happy too."

The boys and I drove up to the check in desk and asked and talked and did what we needed to do and we were escorted to a room.
The boys sat down on the chairs and jungkook oppa, taehyung oppa, and I sat on the bed and all chatted about names if I was pregnant. I didn't participate in the conversations I just listened closely.
"Maybe ahryung"
"Boyoung?"
"Seulmi?"
"How about Hymie?"
"Mina"
"Yuna? That sounds pretty."
"Taehyun is good if its a boy."
"A boy should be jihyun, jihoon."