3

~eomma wae?
-Shinhyung-ah, come sit here.
~ne eomma

I sat next to eomma wondering why she called me over so early to miss dance class. Then the doorbell rang, and being the mother she is, eomma told me to get it. I sent to the dor and opened it.
~Annyeonghaesaeyo
Of course I warmly greeted them before looking at them because it is polite, at what do ya know? I'm not snobby at all for a rich teenage girl.
After bowing 90° to our guests I looked up t see a man and woman around eomma's age and a cute nerdy looking boy near my age. I think.
"She is so pretty!!! Omo eunhae-ya! Why didn't you tell me your daughter was so pretty?!" Said the woman
"Isn't she? Aigoo she grew up well. Ah jungkook-ah, come here! You have grown omona wahhh."
The women carried on about my and the said boy. What was he called, oh, jungkook-ssi.
"Okay you two go take a seat at one of the couches together, we will get some snacks."
All of the parents went into the kitchen, but I could feels their stares like they are expecting something... Aiiii.

The boy looked at my with curious eyes and a blank face.
"Annyeonghaesaeyo choneun jungkook imbida."
"Ahh, ne, Annyeonghaesaeyo choneun Shinhyung imbida"
"I know, your the queenka. In my class too."
"Omo that's where I heard your name! Jeon jungkook-ssi?"
"Just call me jungkook, kookie, or if your younger oppa."
"Ah, ne I'm the youngest in class."
"I'm oppa then!"
"Arroso oppa."
After I said oppa the parents came back with water bottles, because, yanno, it takes five minutes to go to the next room in a fridge for bottles of water...