5

We stopped at a men's clothing store
"Oppa, we need some skinny jeans for you. And some less fancy t shirts. "
"I also need earrings."
"Ehh?!"
"I need earrings shinhyungie, my ears are already peirced, I just need more earrings."
"Your ears are peirced oppa?!"
"Yeh. Appa doesn't know but eomma does."

We chose some clothes and he headed to the dressing room. Being as dumb as some boys are, their curtains were open not giving any fucks whether others saw them shirtless, because this is a men's clothing outlet. But I'm used to taehyung oppa just randomly walking around shirtless, so I could care less.
Jungkook tried on all of the pairs of pants. They looked really good on him. After he tried on the three pairs of pants and changed into his own, he pulled me into his changing room and I blushed immediately.
"What's wrong oppa?"
"I don't like it."
"Like what?"
"How everyone is shirtless and I'm not, and you're the only girl here. Don't look at anyone else but me."
"Okay oppa" I said, smiling "I won't, I promise."
He smiled and leaned towards me and kissed me on my forehead. I stayed in the changing room, evaluating the new clothes and what to or what not to buy. Just to play around with him, when he wasn't facing me or the mirror, I snuck up on him and gently wrapped my arms around his muscular sides and stomach. I smirked and placed my head against his back.
"Oppa"
"Hmm"
"Gomawo"
"For what?"
"Caring about my image, you don't need to."
"No. I do. Your my fiancé."
He is always so nice. My heart is beating so fast. Omo. I just realized he had his shirt off and... He has abs apparently. Heheheh.
"OK, thanks. For caring,really"

If u guys haven't noticed I only have short chapters unfortunately I am not as creative as I used to be..