23

At home. Yay

"Annyeong eomma!"
"Ne, come take a seat."
"Have you guys been well?" Said a voice. It was Mrs. Jeon's voice. Came from nowhere then she took a seat next to eomma.
"Ne. We have been well!" I flashed a bright smile.
"Are you treating her right, jungkook-ah?"
"Of course eomma!" Then he showed his beautiful smile. Oml it will kill me some day
"Ok, there will be a business ceremony, confirming your marriage and for the contract, if you go home, we have a dress and suit for you guys. Please wear them. Come to XXXX for the ceremony at 8:00 please,thanks guys."
We where in the car later
"Yeobo, is this going to make our marriage public, what if our teachers know?!" I said
"Chill  Shinhyung-ah."
I was sort of sweating, and oppa looked over to me worried
"Yah, are you sick again? Do you need medication?"
"Yes please oppa."
Jungkook oppa passed me two pills and medicine to have to calm my fever.
"We're here yeobo, come on." He said. I must have napped ... Ooops. I stood up out of the car and brought the package in the house and took out the clothes and shoes. It was sort of a skimpy little black dress, but didn't show too much. It had sparkles around the waist and a full short skirt.  The heel were about 6 and a half or 7 inch high heels, and there were sparkles like the ones on the dress on the heels.
"Holy shit this looks expensive.."
"Did my angel just curse? Haha cute." I heard jungkook oppa randomly said.
"BUT look at it, it looks like a billion dollars. Are you sure we should wear this I mean what if we spill something on it?"
" that's not the problem, just don't drink alcohol."(in certain parts in Korea you can drink when you're 18)
"ok oppa, I won't"
We walked into our room to get dressed. I took off my tank top when I felt warm hands on my shoulders spin me around.
"My wife is so pretty."
Oppa leant down to kiss me.
Anywhoooo

We walked out of the house holding hands and lightly stepped into our Cadillac don't ask me when they got it. They just did  and jungkook oppa drove the the ceremony area thing idk anymore
"Oppa, do you think they will have seafood there?"
"Probably jagiya"

there are 5 more chapters after this and i might do an epi? lol idk yet