13

The woman walked over to me and set the makeup on the table in front of me. Damn.
She took primer and foundation and concealer and put it on my face with a sponge, dabbing it gently around my eyes and face. She then took a suttle pink eye shadow and applied it on my eyelids and on the corner of my almond shaped eyes.she applied a shimmering white in the inner corners of my eyes to make than look bright. Then she applied white eyeliner on my waterline and black around my eyes. Lastly she applied a crap load of mascara. Like omfg dude. Really.I walked out, and since my dad was away on a business trip, taehyung oppa had my arm for the wedding.

Guards (?) Suddenly opened the doors for us and oppa led me down the isle as I happily looked at jungkook oppa.
All of the guests including the rest of bts, and my family, were clapping loudly and crying. Wut.
I stopped at the alter smiling gently at oppa and being let go by taehyung oppa.
I held oppas two hands and did what I was asked.
Priest: BLAHBLAHBLAH and what they say. Do you, JEON jungkook take KIM shinhyung as your beloved wife?"
"I do."
"Do you, KIM shinhyung, take jeon jungkook as you beloved husband?"
I started tearing up.
"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride" he said.
We both smiled dorkily as he leaned down (to reach my 5'3 height ) and passionately kissed me. Our lips were in sync and we pulled away. I hugged him softly around his shoulders.
"Saranghae oppa" I whispered.
"Nado saranghae." He said. I could feel him smiling.

Oml short chappieeeee. It was cute tho, right.?.? feedback? Idek..DOUBLE UPDATE THO~~ I might update the next chappie tomorrow for @artbuilder1234