17

Three weeks later.., first day at the new school

Jin, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, jimin, taehyung, jungkook oppa, and I were walking to the new school with swag and every other student was looking at us in awe.
"Oppa, its strange..." I said pulling on jungkook oppas sleeve.
"Its fine, you will fit in ok and well."
"Chill princess, you don't need to worry, you have 7 men to protect you." Said taehyung oppa.
I smiled softly looking to the floor.
"Gomawo oppas." I raised my head with an eye smile.
"Aigoo kyeopta!" Said namjoon oppa, squishing my cheeks.
"Stop it oppa." I growled back. He flinched and pulled back with a surprised face.
Jungkook oppa and I headed to class 2a, when the others headed to 3b (pretend the others are the same age as each other but jungkook)
The teacher signalled for us to come in and we walking in holding hands.. More like him dragging me.
"Introduce yourselves."
I flinched when the teacher said that because he looked really young but strong.
"Ah, n-n-ne Annyeonghaesaeyo choneun k---*jungkook slightly nudged me* jeon shinhyung Imbida!" I slowly looked up showing my killer eye smile looking at everyone. Everybody looked at me chattering, probably about me..
"Annyeonghaesaeyo choneun jeon jungkook imbida." He said smiling warmly.
There teacher assigned us to sit next to each other in the front of the classroom. Fuck.
The first lesson started and I looked over at jungkook oppa and smiled worriedly and he grabbed my hand and squished it.

Its not like I was worried, more like I felt sick. Really sick. The teacher dismissed us after lessons and I went to my locker to get my English book and journal. I suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the floor with weak legs, and to my surprise someone caught me. Taehyung oppa.
"Yah. Princess, watch where you fall. Don't get knocked out either. Saranghae!"
"Gomawo! Annyeong oppa!!!"