20

The doctor walked in with a clipboard and a smile on his face.
"Well."
"Ne?!?" We all said.
" shinhyung ssi, are you married?"
"Ne. He's right here" I said pointing to jungkook oppa.
"Ah, good. YOUR PREGNANT!!"
"Kamsahmbida." I said smiling with tears in my eyes.
The doctor exited the room and everyone crowded around us.
"Chukahae Shinhyung-ah! Jungkookie!"
After a while the boys left.

Jungkook oppa put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him both of us smiling.
"Gomawo oppa. Jinjja gomawo!" I said with teary eyes.
"No need.  Saranghae shinhyung I will protect you 2x the amount. Since you are carrying something half of me. So basically, you are currently 1/4/ me I guess. Aside from the fact that he or she will be our future."
I looked up towards his face and did my signature eyesmile.  Then I kissed his cheek and leaned my head towards his shoulder.
I was discharged from the room and we left the hospital holding hands and smiling, but the weird part was that we were still wearing the uniforms from our first day of school.
We were in the house sitting down watching Emergency Couple, when jungkook oppa fell asleep with my head on his lap.
"Oppa" I poked his head. Multiple times.
"Wake up we have school tomorrow." He slowly opened his deep eyes and looked at me
"Let's go to bed?"
"Ne"    we headed up the stairs and into our room. I needed to change so I took off my shirt and undergarments, putting on a pair of shorts and a white tank top when I felt muscular arms around my waist and large, strong hands on my stomach.  I faced the side to have jungkook oppas face a few centimeters from mine. Our eyes shifted to each others lips and we leaned in closer.
We shared a deep passionate kiss

I need a life lol i shipped a water bottle and bible to my friend out west as a holiday gift. WHOOPS I ALSO AM LEARNING THE CHOREOGRAPHY TO TOPPDOGG THE BEAT AND MADTOWN OMGT artbuilder1234 u probably expected that tho lol

1K YALL ARE SUCH BEAUTIFUL SEXY PEOPLE ILY *le tears*