11

AYYYYYYY So I know I was on semi hiatus, so here❤❤

We pulled into the large drive way and I was resting my head.
"Oppa. I'm tired."
"Hyung and sunbaenims are coming over. Do you want to cook with me?""
"Ok oppa!"

I took the lift to our room and changed into short black storts and *a bit* of a revealing tamk top. We went into the kitchen. I knew taehyung oppa always ate hanwoo, so I made premium hanwoo and kimchii
*daeng daeng daeng* "oppa! Can you get that I need to put the meat on plates!"
"Ne!"

I heard running footsteps towards the door down the long hallway and smiled. He is just like a little kid.
"Whah! Meat!" I heard jimin oppa say.

"Oppas! Come before it gets tough and cold!!"
I put the most amount of hanwoo on jungkook, jimin, and taehyung oppas plates.they eat. A LOT. Like DAMN you maknae line. I worked hard.

We all sat down at a spot, me between jungkook and taehyung oppa.
We ate for a while when I felt a hand on my lower thigh.
is he being horny again?! I just need to Kick out the boys to deal with this beast. As long as nothing goes TOO far, we are fine until the honeymoon, right?.?.heheh ok I'm a bit horny too myself now.
"O-o-oppas, can you leave, i-im not really feeling well."
Jungkook oppa looked at me with a worried face and helped me up, probably walking to the room. When we got into the room I gently closed the door behind me and spinned jungkook around and hugged him.
"I want to too, but let's wait until we are married, you do know I love you, right?" I asked him, kissing behind his ear. He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.
"Ne. I love you too, jagiya. Ok, one more day."
I giggled at his little remark.
"Hmm." I breathed in his sweet scent and walked over to the bed and curled up into a tight ball of human.
I saw jungkook oppa take out his phone
To: taehyung hyung
Mianhe hyung, she has a fever, I will treat to it, just go with your friends.
Well. He can protect the face that we are definately doing something honeymoon night. Definitely. Ehuehuehue. Oml