16

We arrived home at around 9:30 with our house trashed and six beautiful boys watching television on our couch.
Bts. Aigoo
"Oppas Annyeong"
"Ahhhh. Annyeong Shinhyung-ah"
"Oppa and I have to tell you guys something! We are planning to go to a different school closer to us."
"We were planning the same thing. All of us could go.!.!." Said jin oppa.
"We already talked with eomma and she said sure, so lets all go out and buy new uniforms tomorrow! The papers are already turned in and we all got accepted. Eomma told me you wanted to transfer to a different school so we are all transferring to one closest aside from our old one." Taehyung oppa said.

"Do you guys want to live in the guest house?! Its full with 8 bedrooms, 4bathrooms, and a large open living room aside from the kitchen ad main bathroom. Please stay all of you! It will be fun!"

All of the boys were smiling and laughing after their mothers and families said they all could.
"We have a full family now." Jungkook oppa said smiling.
"Ne and its comforting!" I looked to my side at him, smiling.

The next day

We all (bts and I) gathered in front of the store for uniforms and said the school we were going to attend. They showed us the uniforms.I grabbed the uniform and jin and jungkook oppa pushed me into the changing room.

I put on the pure white collared shirt with the dark red blazer and pleated skirt on my. I tucked in my shirt to my skirt and opened the curtain for them to see. To be honest, the skirt was too short for my long legs, but looked nice together with the rest of the outfit.
"My yeobo is so pretty!" Oppa said
"Ugh oppa, andwaeee"
He walked up to me with his uniform on him and put his elbow on my shoulder.

"Daebak." Said yoongi
"So weird..." Exclaimed jimin.