21

I woke up to my alarm without jungkook next to me. I guess I sort of panicked. I quickly got dressed in the red and white uniform and rushed to the lift and went downstairs to see jungkook oppa cooking breakfast.I quietly snuck up to him and placed my chin on his shoulder.
"Good morning yeobo!" I said a bit loud
"Ha. Good morning yeobo." He said in a sexy tone. O my gosh I'm so lucky.
We ate breakfast very fast and caught up with the boys in the yard. All of us walked to the bus stop that goes to our new school.  We all sat down in the far back seats chattering away when an ahjumma walked up to us.
"Why are you wearing such an expensive ring, Agassi?" She questioned.
"I'm engaged"
"Then why are you chilling (OMG what did I just write)with all of these boys?"
"These are my brother *points to taehyung* his friends *points to bts* and my fiancé. *points to kookie.*"
"Ah ok, mianhe Agassi." She walked away out of the bus and we continued chatting until we got to school. We were Early so all of us say at a bench and laughed telling jokes.then some girls walked up to oppas and I, scowling at me.
"Why are you with OUR oppas?!" Said one
"Oppas, your already kingkas?" I whispered
"Molla." Said yoongi oppa.

"So? Explanation? Who are you And what is your relation?"
"Annyeonghaesaeyo choneun jeon shinhyung imbida.  I'm taehyung oppas younger sister."
"Then why is your last name JEON? Huh?"
"I'm married." I kind of exaggerated married....
"To who?"
"Jungkook oppa"*smirk*
"HAHAH give me proof!"
I raised my hand and warmly smiled these bitches.
"Proof enough?"
The girls walked away in a snobbish way.  We all got up and headed to our personal classes.

The teacher walked in and took attendance.
"Jeon shinhyung, are you OK?"
"Ah, ne sir."
"Good. I heard you went to the hospital, what happened?"  When he asked me what happened jungkook oppa and I looked at each other with eyes like D.O.  what do I do? I mouthed fast.

"A-ah.. I was sleep deprived and dehydrated."
"Sleep well please and pay attention."
"Ne sir."

JUST GONNA DEDICATE THIS TO MY BAE nickrocks2much and thank yOU SO MUCH FOR 1.1K