9

I slowly stepped into school with jungkook oppa beside me holding my hand. All of the girls looked at him, admiring his beauty. I sat down in my seat and he sat down in his. All of the girls started crowding around him saying that someone sat there, but that he could sit there anyways and shit like that. I smirked.
"Jungkook oppa, come here? Chebal?" I stated trying to
1. Say it was jungkook
2. Show he was taken
3. I needed my hair out of my face but I was lazy.
"Oppa can you tie my hair up while I write?"
"Of course jagi."
He tied my hair up.
"Gomawo oppa, saranghae!" I said and kissed him on the cheek while he put his arms around my shoulders looking at what I was writing. All of the girls looked at him and I confused and obviously disgusted at the actions.
Jungkook oppa was talking with other boys when some girls came over to me
"We know you are the queenka, but why are you around that hot new transfer?" One said
"Just so you know, he isn't knew, he has been here since the first day of school. Two, I'm engaged to him."
"WHAT?! I'm sure we would have known if he was already here, dumby.and your too young to get married."
"Well, when we were young we promised,sorry." I said showing them my left hand and the ring.

All of a sudden here was a loud commotion outside the class and six boys stepped in. Oppa and the rest of bts.
Yoongi
Jin
Jimin
Hoseok
Namjoon
And oppa.
"Yah! Shinhyungie!"
"Hmm? Oh, Annyeong oppa." I said. People shot me death glares. Whatever.
"Hyungs wanted to meet you. Oh?! Jungkook-ah! You look nice!" As soon as oppa talked girls started whispering and squealing. Chill. He's my oppa.
I walked up to the six of them and bowed
"Ne, Annyeonghaesaeyo, choneun shinhyung imbida" I flashed an eye smile.