Any Given Sunday

One Week Later
January 11th; 2026
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Viola and I are sitting in the backseat of one of the armored cars we own. We're on our way to Arrowhead Stadium to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game. I'm wearing all black with a red overcoat so I can represent my man. I also made sure to dress up Vi. She looks insanely adorable but I do say that all the time. She's wearing a Kansas City Chiefs fuzzy fleece jacket and knitted hat. I already know that the hat is most likely going to be lost somewhere and there will be at least two tantrums about how she wants to go on the field. The record is five in one day. She's not very understanding of the fact that the field is for just football.
It's the Los Angeles Chargers that we're playing today and I know Travis is going to do amazing and we'll win. But mostly we'll win because the Los Angeles Chargers suck but also because Travis is great!

"Fooball" Viola shows me her plush toy football and giggles.

"Are you excited to see Daddy play?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Foooooball." She brings the plush close to her chest and squeezes it.

"Yes, we're going to watch football." I smile and kiss her cheek. My god, she's beautiful. I could go on for hours about ViVi. She's the light of my life and everything I've ever dreamed of and now she might be getting promoted to big sister. My first pregnancy was torture and I hated how psychologically exhausting it was. There was constant drama and all I wanted was to be with Travis. Now a pregnancy wouldn't be so awful because I have him. He'll be by my side throughout the entirety of it. I'm so far symptomless and have gone on as if I suspect nothing could happen. The thought of being pregnant is a little overbearing sometimes.

When we arrive at the stadium I prepare to deal with photographers and fans. You'd think they'd have the decency to leave a one-year-old alone but they don't. I step out of the car and walk to the other side. I grab ViVi from her car seat and we go through security. The infamous cameras make their appearance and the first thing I do is cover Viola's face with my hand. You'd think by the way I react they'd get some hint that maybe I don't want my toddler's picture taken. I've had to unfortunately teach Viola about the circumstances of my life. She doesn't quite grasp how it works but she understands when the photos flash, be quiet and listen to Mommy. Does she listen to me 90% of the time? No. But she knows when there are people taking pictures it's a necessity.

We get on a golf cart and are driven to our section to escape everyone which is a relief. We make it to the box upstairs and it's like I can finally breathe. There's no one chasing me. The people here are much more respectful.

"Bee Bee!" Viola sees Donna sitting in front which makes her squirm in my arms. I place her on the floor and she runs over to her, carefully going down the steps. Dee Dee is still a tricky word for her. She doesn't always get it right.

"ViVi! How's my little girl?" Donna grins brightly seeing her granddaughter.

"Up!" She desperately puts her arms up to be picked up and held by her grandma. She giggles as Donna picks her up and sets her in her lap. I walk over and sit next to Donna and Viola. I wave to Vi with a smile and she waves back.

"You have the most beautiful hair, Miss Viola," Donna says stroking her light blonde curls. They're identical to the ones I had when I was her age.

"What do you say, Peanut?" She doesn't know many words but the first ones I made sure to teach were common courtesy. Her first word was Bo. You could count that as babbling but we like to think she was talking about Rambo.

"Thank you." She mumbles.

"You're welcome." Donna glances at my left hand and sighs. "So...still no ring I see."