16 Candles

One Week Later
June 12; 2026
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Exactly two years ago, on this very day, I was lying in a hospital bed, exhausted and overwhelmed, having just given birth to my beautiful daughter, Viola Claire Swift-Kelce. Fast forward to today, and we're all gathered in our backyard, celebrating her second birthday in a joyful and festive atmosphere. We asked ViVi what theme she wanted for her party, and she was adamant about having "duckies" as the central theme. We had to double-check with her parents to clarify if she meant rubber ducks or the baby, which was quite funny. The entire party is decorated with rubber duckies, with bubbles everywhere for the little ones to play with. For the last half-hour, Vi has been running around the backyard, gleefully popping every bubble she can get her hands on. To keep things intimate, we decided to keep the party small, inviting only close friends and family. We know that Vi is too young to remember this day, but the joy and happiness that she brings to all of us make this day truly special.

I see Jason and his family walking into the backyard. "How's my favorite niece?" He asks, kneeling with an arm out to hug Viola.

"Auntie Kye!" Viola runs past Jason and into Kylie's grasp. Kylie picks her up and bounces her around, which makes Vi giggle.

"I see where I stand." Jason sighs as he stands up and places ViVi's gift on the table.

"Auntie Kye!" Viola's voice fills with excitement. She's been telling everyone about today and how she's turning two.

"What?" Kylie responds enthusiastically.

"It my birthday!" Viola grins.

"Really? How old are you?" Kylie asks.

"Two!" She holds up two fingers and giggles.

"Wow! That is so old! Do you wanna play with your cousins now?" Kylie pushes Viola's hair out of her face and prepares to put her back down.

"Yeah!" Vi shouts.

As Kylie places Viola on the ground, she dashes off to play with Jason's adorable little girls. Meanwhile, I'm feeling the weight of my growing belly, which has become incredibly cumbersome in the past few weeks. It's taking its toll on my back, making it challenging to keep up with Viola's energy. I feel guilty when I have to explain to her that some days, I can't play as much as I'd like because of the pain caused by my pregnancy. However, I'm thrilled that this will be my last pregnancy, and I will never have to deal with this discomfort again. Even though I'm not sure if Travis knows, I'm confident that we're done having children. As the saying goes, "No uterus, no opinion." As I sit next to Travis at the picnic table, I lean on him for support. He wraps his arm around me and plants a sweet kiss on my cheek, reminding me that we're in this together.

"Hello, darling," Travis says while taking my left hand and studying the engagement ring.

"Are you excited to tell everyone?" I ask before he kisses my hand and sets it back down.

"I'm excited that I won't be pressured anymore." He chuckles. Everyone was always trying to get him to propose, and it must have killed him not to tell them he had the ring.

"We haven't been talking baby names, and I'm already 25 weeks. I feel we should start thinking of names for Ducky." I rub my bump, and the baby immediately responds to them by kicking.

"What ideas do you have?" He questions.

"I was thinking of staying on the topic of something musical like Harmony. Wait, nope. I absolutely hate it. Scratch that. It sounded so much better in my head." I instantly regret my suggestion.

"What if we stay on V's? Victoria, Valerie, maybe Violet?" Travis suggests.

"I think we should go with a different letter. We could always go with Marjorie." I recommend.