; branch // shower 🚿 HUMAN AU

my art ... 😨 (i couldn't find anything i wanted..obviously 😲 so i made something myself 😭 sorry it's bad yall i wanted it to be completely differenttttt) - i'm just gonna start adding it below so y'all can see ig 😵😵

obviously 😲 so i made something myself 😭 sorry it's bad yall i wanted it to be completely differenttttt) - i'm just gonna start adding it below so y'all can see ig 😵😵

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

anyways.. onto the story: INFO RQ
- human au
- poppy and branch are besties, not dating in this scenario 😭

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: strangers greeted in an awkward way

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

you had just moved into new town.

you had heard this town had actually had a queen! which sounded pretty cool, but you'd never actually expect to meet her..let alone become her friend!

you were just randomly walking one day, exploring the new town, you hadn't been there a while yet. when suddenly, someone popped into your face.. queen poppy..
she was a load of excitement, asking many questions as she had not seen you around before.

and just like that, you became a good friend of hers.

she was the only friend you were really able to make though, you were a little nervous around all these people, and you were also just..kinda shy i guess.
but you are impressed by yourself. honestly, being friends with a queen seems way more fun than having a ton of friends.

anyways, it's been a month and you and poppy's friendship grew.
she took notice you weren't very social, and she took it upon herself to make sure you wouldn't be lonely!
you appreciate it, really.

and right now, you are getting ready for a sleep over at her place!

you packed your bags, not bringing much, just some spare clothes, a tooth brush, a hairbrush, and some other things you'd usually bring to a sleep over.

her place wasn't too far away, in just a couple minutes you were at her front door, knocking on the hard wood.

you could hear the pitter and patter of foot steps running to the door, and before you could react, you were quickly startled by a smiling and beaming girl, poppy.
she grapped your arm and yanked you inside, she seem to not waste a single second.

[ y/ns pov ]

"y/n! you're here! i'm so happy!" she giggles, making me slightly confused.

"yeah, why wouldn't i come?" i let out a half-laugh, having a curious expression but also still having a playful smile.

"oh- ha, no reason! ...but also i didn't mention to you..and i don't know if you are comfortable.. but there are gonna be a couple of other people sleeping over too! they are my friends, and i'm sure they will like you a lot!!" she jumps around excitedly.