p1 ; brozone // small things 🤏 HUMAN Y/N

[ I. WANT. YOU. BACK. ]
[ such cutie art btw 😻 idk who made it 😒 JOHN LOOKS THE BEST, yes i said it 😞]

anyway STORY INFO! ‼️-pls read 🙏 - y/n is an average human person, and brozone is still trolls

- y/n is an average human person, and brozone is still trolls. basically what happens is y/n finds these trolls and does a back flip (jk they just freak out 😭)
- y/ns age will be around a older teen to a young adult, like 17-25 years old, y'all can pick 🥰
- y'all live alone too 😭 and it's your own home/big apartment, cuz you can live on your own at 16 years old, at least where i live you can 😭
- that's basically it, i don't wanna spoil everything so that's kinda just the plot 😭 🤷‍♀️

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: strangers of difference specials (not romantic 😓)

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

a normal day like always, expect not, it's saturday! which is clearly a good thing.
it means you don't have to get up early for school/work, you can sleep in, and relax.
so when you woke up, you took your sweet time, relaxing yourself and just enjoying the feel of not needing to do anything.

such a wonderful feeling really. (no lie 🙅‍♀️)

eventually you decided to get up, you walked to your bathroom and did your normal morning routine of brushing your teeth, fixing your hair, and just whatever 🤷‍♀️.

you were kinda hungry, usually you don't eat in the mornings at home because you're always in some rush, but it's different right now, it's enjoyable, you can do what you want! cause it's Saturdayyy 🎶!!

you walked into your kitchen with the clothes you slept in, you didn't need to change anyways..cause it's Saturdayyyy!!- okay well i think you get it 😭.

you got some cereal out, the kind you love, and you dumped yourself a bowl, got some milk, and munched away.

BAM.
.
.
what was that?..

you turned your head at the window, where you had heard the bang.

nothing in your sight.

just white snow (it's a snowy winter setting i forgot to mention 😭 it goes with the plot 🫄).

[ y/ns pov ]

i shrug it off, assuming a rock just hit it or something.

i finished my bowl of cereal, not thinking much anymore of what just happened.

i briefly rinsed my bowl, setting it in the sink..i don't need to wash it right now 🙂☺️..

i was about to walk into my living room, when i saw something, very small and tiny out of the corner of my eye, but i noticed it.
i turned, it was my window.