; branch // unforgettable 💭

[ RAH-it is so hard to find good fanart of branch by himself, he's always with poppy 😭 and i LOVE broppy but LET BRANCH BE BRANCHH 🤬 also idkk who drewww thissss??? 😭 ) it's really cool thooo! i love the use of expression for this, that's why i'm using it 😼 ]

anyway 😲!😮‍💨 STORY INNFOO!!!
-y/n and branch known each other long before, but they split up, meeting years later
-y/n is a jokingly flirty kinda person here 🌞 🫄 only a little thoooo🤩🤭
-my idea fr 😵‍💫🤑

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: 'childhood'- (not exactly childhood but whatev 🙄) -friends separated then meet again 👽

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 3rd person pov ]

branch always thinks of them from time to time, he remembers meeting the troll one day on a trip back to his bunker, he was just grabbing some supplies when he came across the troll.
y/n.
y/n was unique to him, it's not like they were extremely different from every other troll but it was the tiny difference that y/n had as a trait that made them so interesting to branch.
logic.
.
branch has felt for the longest time, that nobody listens to logic, trolls either have fun with no worries or panic.
and whether or not y/n was the smartest person in the world, they still had logic, and at the time when bergens were still a threat, it was quite enjoyable for branch to find someone like them.

so he hung out with them from time to time, not for long periods of time but for enough time that he considered them an.. ally.
back then he was too stubborn to just simply say 'friend'.

but now in present time, he wishes he wasn't so uptight.

because one day y/n has just stopped coming around.
he had no idea, if they were eaten, or if they just left.
he didn't know.

but he thinks of them a lot, oddly, he doesn't know why.
he does know..he sorta misses them.
branch has had a lot of people leave him, so he'd like to believe it was no surprise they left him either.. and maybe it wasn't.
but it still hurt.

branch thinks it's unfair.
after it happening over and over again, he wishes he didn't care, he wishes it wouldn't hurt.

but i guess. . .

that's just how it is sometimes.

[ 2nd person pov ] - with some 3rd pov 😭

like i mentioned, its present time now, and branch doesn't wanna dwell on the past.
he got his brothers back! which is awesome..
but he still hasn't gotten you back.. . he believes. .
.
.
you probably died a long time ago..
                                 and he's just wishfully thinking. .

you'll come back.

anyway, today was just like any other day for branch, he woke up, he was greeted by his family and friends on vacation island, and then he'd go on with his day.