; john dory // surprise ⁉️

[ IDK WHO MADE THIS ART 😭 i found it on pinterest 😞 ]

anyway 😚 STORY INFO!!- requested! (by two people, i'm fitting two requests into one 😭)- y/n is going to be an ANGEL

- requested! (by two people, i'm fitting two requests into one 😭)
- y/n is going to be an ANGEL. aka very nice and sweet.
- y/n an john have been dating since the depart of the brozone 😞

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: dating, confident and fun boy with shy and sweet other. 😘

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

you were really nervous.

today was the day you were meeting a couple of special people.

to shortly explain, you've been dating a troll, named john dory, or JD.

you've been with JD for a while now, you knew he was apart of a popular boy group. the 'brozone'.
it was full of his brothers, but he hasn't known of them after that.. until recently.

and now he wants you to meet them all, and everyone else he's met. it makes you nervous, but you're excited.

[ y/ns pov ]

"i'm nervouss," i mumble, laughing awkwardly to my boyfriend as he pushes me forward.

"it's okay! you're gonna be great! just don't sweat it," he chuckles, his voice was enthusiastic, it made me feel better.

i slightly smile to him, looking back over my shoulder to face him, since he was behind me nudging me forward.

"yeah, i'm just excited," i hummed.

we were walking up to a large house, on a vacation island. JD and i just gotten off a little boat to get here, and all i can say is i might throw up.
but i can't wait to get inside.

we entered the building, it seemed like a restaurant kinda thing, but also very homey and relaxing, a warm color scheme all around, with some cooler color lighting in some areas. the restaurant itself was empty though, probably because it was closed for the moment.

"we're back!! i have someone i want you guys to meet!" JD shouted, i began looking around to see who would be there.

suddenly, i heard some laughter that was approaching quite quickly. someone had landed right in front of me, startling me as i backed up, knocking JD over a little. i mumbled a hurried 'sorry', and focused my attention back to the person.

it was a girl, with pink hair and skin.

"hiii! who is this??" she asked, coming up to me curiously.

"well this..this is my (girlfriend/boyfriend/partner), y/n" JD smirked, resting his arm on my shoulder, he seemed pretty proud to show me off, it was cute.
"hi," i softly laughed, and i watched as the girl began to beam.