; branch // dont leave me at the party 🎉

[ okay but am i the only one who cries every time they see a branch angst edit or something 💀 no but fr why does branches past make me so unbelievably sad it's insane 😭 HE DOESNT DESERVE IT, HOW DOES BRO EVEN SMILE 🙁🙏 ]

[ running out of branch fanart, resorting to broppy fanart 😔😔 ]

anyways ☹️ STORY INFOOO!
- basically y/n and branch go to a party together, y/n feels pressured and wants to leave. but branch wants to stay. so you decided to leave on your own and branch realizes the big problem (so it's him reliving his past of his brothers leaving him again but with you 😭)
- i don't wanna make y/n or branch the bad guy, i'm trying to make it other people...SO...poppy is gonna kinda be a bad guy (IM SORRY I LOVE HER BUT IT WAS ALSO REQUESTED 😭)
-and like i just said... this was a request for slightly 'jealous y/n' and i got to make the story plot 😼

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: dating - clueless boyfriend and upset partner 😔😔

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

"ready?" he reaches his hand out to yours, as you just finished putting on your shoes, you stood up with a smile, nodding as you took his hand.

"of course," you hummed, as you two began to walk.
heading to a party, that branch's brother, bruce, was holding, in his restaurant on vacation island.

it didn't take you guys long, arriving into the beach themed party, with a fun disco floating at the top of the room.
everyone sitting in floats on blue orbeez.

you and branch had a beach theme outfit on, for the 'vacation feels'. every did.

"hey! the love birds made it," bruce approached you two. branch's face smiles in an embarrassed way by what his brother said, which made you laugh a little.

"well come on you two, we've been waiting for you guys," bruce gestured for you guys to follow.

following the purple hair troll, approaching an area that was more so full of trolls and not just the tall muppets (idk what they are 😭)

"hey branch!" clay came up and high fived his bro.

all of branch's brothers suddenly approached him, which made you feel nervous, as you didn't exactly know them well and only talked to them when branch was around.

really, you were only at this party for him.

you don't know much other people.

when suddenly, you felt a push, as you were moved away off to the side away from branch.
you looked over to see what ever moved you suddenly, and your eyes met with poppy hugging branch tightly, as she greeted him warmly.
i guess she ran and hugged him so hard it knocked you off to the side.