; floyd // panic 📸

[ reusing this fanart cuz it's so cute bro 😒 IDK WHO MADE ITT?? 😭 ]

anyway 😍 STORY INFO - basically y/n has a little anxiety, so TW ‼️ there will be something along the lines of a panic attack 🙁 and since floyd seems amazing at being able to calm others down, it fits well 😋- y/n has anxiety but nobody knows, y/...

anyway 😍 STORY INFO
- basically y/n has a little anxiety, so TW ‼️ there will be something along the lines of a panic attack 🙁 and since floyd seems amazing at being able to calm others down, it fits well 😋
- y/n has anxiety but nobody knows, y/n didn't even really know either until it was too late 😭😭
- HEAVILY requested 😿👊👊

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: dating with secrets 🫠

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

you, like any other troll, liked to have fun.
but you didn't have fun by going to/having big parties. no, you'd have fun in other ways, hanging out with smaller groups of people, doing fun activities that also didn't use a lot of energy. and no one questioned that, even though it was a little different from the other pop trolls you lived around, nobody minded. and you were happy about that.

it means you didn't have to go out your comfort zone, no one forced you to.

until... one day 😱.

[ y/ns pov ]

"c'mon y/n! you never tried it! how will you know if you never do it?" poppy exclaims excitedly.

"i dunno.." i mumbled with a soft smile, "i just..don't wanna," i shrug my shoulders, showing very little interest in what she wanted me to do.
"you might regret this y/n! it's the biggessttt most awesomeeest party EVER!" poppy persists.
poppy was trying to get me to go to this party being thrown nearby vacation island.
poppy and branch were going, and she wanted floyd and i to come along too as a double date. she said floyd already agreed, so she just needed me to come.
she's been friends with me forever, she's one of the nicest trolls i've ever met.
but sometimes she doesn't listen.
.
.
y'know, maybe it's not a big deal.
and i feel guilty letting her down.. . .
.
fine, i'll go.
..maybe it's gonna be fun??.. ..i hope. ☹️

"fine, i'll g-"
"YAYYY!" she screamed, running away.
i lightly chuckled.
but as she disappeared, i swallowed in nervousness. but my mouth was dry, and it itched.

i already said yes, i cant back down.
i cant??

plus, she's probably on her way to tell floyd i'd be coming.
[some background]
me and floyd had only been dating for a couple of weeks, we are both shy, but he's more confident, and sensitive, while i'm more awkward, and closed off.
i'm new to the whole 'relationships', so it's hard for me to know what to do, it feels like there's a wall between me and floyd, even though we are dating.
how do i break that wall down?

[ time skip ]

i put on a pretty outfit, admiring in the mirror the little details the cute shirt/dress had.
i think i look...decent 🙂.
i smiled at myself in the mirror, trying to ignore that sick and bitter feeling.
i was scared.
i inhaled quickly, sucking in all the negative feelings i felt.
i need to do this, i need to.. people are now expecting me.
i cant disappoint.