; john dory // "im sorry," ☀️ HUMAN AU

[ artist : 99krio😭 i follow them on tiktok and they r AMAZING. 🤬 ppl recommended to me to use their art, and honestly i forgot i could use artists from tt 😭 🙏 check them out fr ]

anyway 😫 STORY INFO 😼‼️- y/n was an assistant manager for brozone back in the day, but when they split up, y/n stayed back with branch, ending up taking care of him

- y/n was an assistant manager for brozone back in the day, but when they split up, y/n stayed back with branch, ending up taking care of him. which made them angry at the brozone for leaving baby branch, you were especially angry with JD
- let's pretend that you and john r around the same age 😭 so when brozone was a thing you two were around 16 and now are 36 (y/n can be as young as 34 and as old as 38, whatever you guys want 🤷‍♀️)
- this follows the same plot as trolls, just a human au 🤧

dang that's a lot of info 😵

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: enemies to lovers?? 🤑( at least enemies from y/ns pov 🤷‍♀️ )

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ y/ns pov ] - (taking place when brozone was splitting up ⚠️)

"you're leaving?.." i mumbled in a panicked tone, watching while spruce and clay were walking to the exit. i had just entered the room, only hearing little of the argument before i entered. all i heard was that they were quitting.

"sorry y/n, but i'm sick of this," spruce said. in a harsh yet apologetic tone.
"yeah! i'm done too! bye y/n." clay shouted, in the same way spruce was speaking, just louder.

"fine! i'm not doing this anymore!" JD yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

i watched in horror as i saw the band start splitting apart right in front of me, i tried to get them to stay, with the best of my abilities. but it didn't work.

"y'know what- i'm gonna go take a hike! go to the mountains! i don't need this." JD marched to the door.

"john, wait!-" i exclaimed, running up to him.
"no y/n. bro bro going solo.. yolo.." he looked at me, with all seriousness and everything.
.
.
wow he really just said that too.

i stood there in stun silence as i watched him leave.

i whipped my head around to see floyd and baby branch hugging. i approached them, i don't know why but seeing floyd hugging branch convinced me he was staying, guess not.

floyd stood up, awkwardly walking towards me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"y/n.. you've helped us all out through our band... you're an amazing manager.. .  .an amazing friend." floyd muttered. he spoke as if he was going to add on, so i stayed silent. my eyes still wide in shock.
"..can you.. stay with branch?.. take care of him?" floyd asked, slowly.
his question had shocked me even more. i wanted to scream and shout. i wanted to say no.
.
.
"yeah.. of course.." i spoke gently.
.. .  .
        i don't know why i said that.