; veneer // kiss 💋

[ saw this art on tiktok but i have no clue who made it 😭 all i know is it's an wallace+veneer thing, but i love it 😭 ]

anyways 😍 STORY INFO!
- you are dating veneer! but you'd have never kissed him until...🤔RAHH
- requested 😜
- sorta angstyy?? idk 🙁 i'm just in a sad mood and wanna write about it 🤷‍♀️

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: dating, but had never kissed till.. (this was already self explanatory tho 😭)

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

you walked down the streets. listening to some music.

not just any music.

your boyfriends music.
well.. and his sister.
your boyfriend- veneer, became famous recently, and you're happy for him. he's talented, and has an amazing voice, i didn't know he could even sing!

anyways, you were heading home, it was a rough day you had, but you try to not let it get you down.
veneer is suppose to visit later today, you're excited to see him! you cant wait honestly.

you didn't seem to notice, the rain that started falling. you had not noticed till you stopped at a cross walk.

you felt a drop on your hand, looking up, you saw the cloudy sky.

the moody whether could've lowered your mood, but it didn't. listening to your boyfriends music, it makes you feel better.

however, you didn't have a coat, just your shirt could protect you from the chill of the soft breeze, and the cold water that hit your skin. the rain gets harder.

you sigh, slightly smirking, maybe to distract yourself or something.

things are tough right now, but you are ready. ready for home, ready for veneer to come by, and you two can hang out, and have fun, maybe watch a movie? or movies! bake and cook. make art! whatever!!

a small skip in your step appears at the thought.

home felt far away, but with the happiness and determination for the future led you forward.

a couple songs passed, listening to all your boyfriends songs all at once, you were almost home.

been a while since youve felt this way, it's kinda funny.
you're sad, excited, and oddly nervous.. but joyful?

you reached home, heading inside quickly, feeling a shiver in your body from the cold.

you believed your house could help you from the freezing outside, but it felt just as cold inside.
it's okay, you'll get a jacket.