; floyd // held captive together 🎶

[ i forgot he's not early twenty's sometimes 😭 and the artist is: NEOBATSUIT -i think, i found this on pinterest 🤷‍♀️ ]

anyway 🙉 STORY INFOO ‼️- y/ns gonna be a little nervous and bitter, they're gonna be the type of 'glass half empty' instead of 'glass half full' 😭 if y'know what i mean

- y/ns gonna be a little nervous and bitter, they're gonna be the type of 'glass half empty' instead of 'glass half full' 😭 if y'know what i mean. just a sadder perspective in life 🫠
- requested!
- takes place when floyd is captured, in the beginning, before his brothers even knew he was kidnapped.
- also y/n's gonna be in a band! not the brozone but any other kinda band 😼

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: strangers into forced 'roommates' (BIG ON THE '' PART 😭)

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ y/ns pov ]

i didn't know what happened, one second i was living life normally and then i was taken away from home.
by these giant people, with green hair and very white skin.
they didn't seem so harmful at first, asking me a question when they came across me- and when i say 'came across me' i mean it seems like they were specifically looking for me.
they asked if i was in (band name), i simply said yes, not then realizing the quick consequences of telling the truth.

they took me right away, it was strange, and i was scared.
and now..i'm in some sort of building, with gold walls and white floors.

the girl of the two was holding me, squeezing me tightly as only my head and hands were out of her grip.

"are you serious?!" she exclaims, "we only have one perfume bottle?!?.. CRIMP. i TOLD you to have another ready?? you absolute—.. actually, never mind." she murmured.
"they can just share with the other troll we have," she shrugged.

"yeahh! and they can be buddies!" the boy said, walking beside the girl as they made their way down the hallway.

i tried my best to, bite, and scratch, but that only result in me being held tighter. eventually i felt like i just needed to give up.

we entered into a room, it looked like one of those back stage rooms where you get ready before a performance.

the room was lighted with white and purple lights.

the girl walked over to a vanity, that's when i noticed a purple..diamond-?? perfume bottle!?
i saw something inside also!-

"okay! let's do this!" the green hair boy cheers, opening the perfume bottle with a struggle, and the girl tossed me inside, instantly sealing the bottle back up, more tightly this time too.

i held onto the glass, not noticing who was in the small bottle beside me.
i only noticed once a turned my head, just the slightest, but i saw someone out the corner of my eye.
i made eye contact suddenly with a red head troll.
we stared wide eyed and blankly at each other.