; branch // keep U safe 📝 HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

[ RAHHHH 🤬🤬 I FORGOT WHO MADE THIS ART, BUT I LOVE ALL THE THINGS THEY MAKE ]

anyway 😩 STORY INFO!⚠️ - this is suppose to be a christmas related oneshot but i know some of you guys don't celebrate celebrate so i'm gonna keep this very general and refer to christmas as 'holiday' so it's more inclusive! 😊 [ honestly i don't...

⚠️ - this is suppose to be a christmas related oneshot but i know some of you guys don't celebrate celebrate so i'm gonna keep this very general and refer to christmas as 'holiday' so it's more inclusive! 😊 [ honestly i don't really celebrate christmas either 😭 i WANNA celebrate but my family doesn't do it so i canttt 😕😕 ] ⚠️
- also this is sorta a comedy joke chapter 😭 idk what i was doing with this but it was fun to make😇

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: protective boyfriend and silly partner 😍

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

ahhh, december, the season of many holidays.
Christmas.
Hanukkah.
Eid al-Fitr.
and the list could go on! it's the season of happiness! you love december.

you smile, setting up the decorations. standing on a ladder as you put some ribbons on the walls.

you don't exactly decorate like this everywhere, but you wanna go all out! for your boyfriend, branch.

you two are having a dinner together, you'll eat, and then maybe watch some movies? oh! and you cant forget about the gifts!

all you know is that you're gonna have fun, and you hope branch will have fun as well.
tis the season, am i right?

[ y/ns pov ]

he's gonna be here any minute now, knocking on my door.. i have to hurry!
i wobble on the ladder a little, trying to rush the process. this is what i get for decorating this part at the last minute.. but whatever, it's fun! . .i guess?

i heard a knock on the door.

whipping my head over in the direction of the sound, causing me to accidentally lose my balance, i crashed to the floor.

it created a large crashing sound.. but i'm fine!
i stood up, a little stunned. i quickly brought the ladder into a nearby closet and ran to the door.

"is everything okay??" i heard a muffled voice through the door.

i opened the door as quickly as i could, making wind gush by my face.

"everything's fine! hey branch," i smiled.
his expression changed from worried to a slightly-shocked smile.
"hey y/n.. and what was that?" he raised an eyebrow.
i knew i couldn't just tell him i fell off a ladder, he'd freak, and i was fine, so i slightly lied.

"ooh.. i just.. knocked over my ladder on accident, im not hurt so it's fine," i calmly spoke, stepping to the side side so he could come in.

i was expecting him to chill afterwards, i mean everything is fine now, right?