; velvet // secret feelings 🎭

[ found this art on pinterest, but i'm not sure by who, I WISH THEY MADE A WATERMARK 😭

anyways 🙁 STORY INFOO!- you're velvet and veneers assistant along side crimp, but they favorite you 😭 - this is requested though!!

..anyways 🙁 STORY INFOO!
- you're velvet and veneers assistant along side crimp, but they favorite you 😭
- this is requested though!!

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: friends with feelings for one another, yet oblivious to the others feelings 😝

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

veneer ALWAYS teases you, it makes you grumpy, but it also makes you embarrassed.
he found out you had liked velvet, his sister.. and he actually found out by some unknown reason really...maybe it was just obvious?.. wait- you hope not! you don't want velvet knowing..cause..you know she probably doesn't feel the same way.

it hurts, but you suck it up, you would rather just stay as an assistant.

but today was just another day, you were moving boxes, as veneer teases you, driving you kinda insane.

[ y/ns pov ]

"velvet and y/n~ sitting in a tree! k-i-s-s-i-n-g !!!" he laughs, he acts as if he's the funniest person in the world.

"stoppp," i mumble, sorta whining but in a more demanding way, my eyebrows furrowed as i turn to him.
"but whyyyy?" he replies, in the same tone i did, but with more of a whine.
"cause!" i spoke quickly, and loudly, and didn't finish what i was gonna say. a simple 'cause' reached my point.

he sighs, "you're no fun," he mumbles, sitting down and crossing his arms.

"okay," i replied monotonously, i was just glad he had stopped.

just then, i turned around and stopped right in my tracks. velvet was standing at the door, and for a second i had a heart attack, but it only took me a moment to realize she had just gotten here.

"hey guys," she grumbled, she seemed to be in some sort of mood or something?

"what's wrong?" veneer and i asked in unison, both caring for why she was 'upset'.

"nothing? why would something be wrong??" she furrowed her eyebrows, cocking her head to the side.
veneer and i switched glances at each other.
"never mind, it's whatev'," veneer shrugged, but i still stared curiously at velvet, without even realizing it either.

velvet caught my eyes watching her, and her expression spoke 'what??', and i returned a panic 'nothing!!!' expression.

i sighed as i began to work again, and the siblings began talking to one another.
i slightly eavesdropped..i will admit.. but soon they started whispering to each other.

and it made me a little nervous...what if they're talking about me or something..
.
.
ugh, y/n you NEED to stop dwelling like that.
i'm a mood killer, for myself! i'm my biggest enemy, i need to stop..and just...relax.
.
..
...
i sighed once again, but this time it was a sigh or release, 'release' as in letting out all the negative energy.
and i felt ..sorta.. fine again.
now just stay fine! and there's no prob' y/n. [ 😊 ]