CHAPTER 1

The minister's office is grand, adorned with mahogany furniture and paintings depicting the India's history. Sunlight streams in through tall windows, casting a warm glow on the polished wooden floor. The minister, seated behind a stately desk, exudes authority in a tailored shirt and pant, attentive and composed.

Opposite the minister sits a dashing businesswoman, exuding confidence in her sharp 3 piece attire. Her poised demeanor commands attention as she articulates her points with eloquence.

Both engage in an intense yet respectful discussion, leaning forward with animated gestures, emphasizing the significance of the topic at hand. The air is charged with the weight of their conversation, as they exchange ideas, and deliberating over matters crucial to the nation's progress.

The business woman remarked with a smirk, "I know very well about your state's economic conditions, pressure from the higher authorities, etc, etc. There is no way you can decline this project... I will be providing jobs and career opportunities to your state's labourers and youngsters. Benefits for both of us. If you want you can impose taxes but on customers not my company."

The Minister knew the reality of his state and this project will be saving his reputation and declining economy. The minister, recognizing the significance of the proposal, acknowledged, "Absolutely! You are our saviour. You are the most known and talented business person in the nation. There is no reason saying no to the factory setup and sale of your automobile services. You have all the permissions from the state. If you need it at the national level I'll personally look after it. Thanks for my selecting state."

The business woman stood up from her seat and buttons up her blazer then forwarded her hand for a handshake. The minister accepts it. Her heart of business woman which is on fire for years, subsidies but her mission wasn't complete yet. Her mission had just started. The first step was completed.

She turns towards the exit and walks a few steps but again turns towards the minister. He is chief minister of the state but still scared of her aura. Seeing her turning back he gulps down nervously.

However, with a stern yet composed tone, she addressed him, "But...!"

The minister hastily interjected,"But kya?"

She continued, smirking slightly,"But I have two conditions. Aap ko toh malum hoga mantri ji... Hum koi bhi kaam bina sharato ke nai karte."

The minister, eager to comply, assured her, "Ji, hum jante hai. Hume aap ki sab hi sharate manzoor hai. Aap hukm kariye."

With a subtle shake of her head, she teased, "Kya Mr. Khan... Aap itna darte kyu hai hum se? Do I look like a monster that would eat you up? Anyways it's not very difficult for you. First condition, plant ke liye jagah hum khud select karenge aur... Wo aap ko haar haal mein approve karna padega warna project cancel. Second condition, hum thode violent nature ke hai toh samhja dijiye aap ke saare departments ko especially police department ko ki agar koi bhi complain aaye... Toh kya karna hai, aap boliye!"

In a nervous yet compliant tone, Mr. Khan responded,"Koi complain register nai hogi koi action nai hoga aap ke ya aap ki company ke khilaf. Aap jo chahti hai wahi hoga."

Her smile softened, "Well done, Mantri ji. You've done your homework. I'll see you tomorrow with the layout. My representatives will handle the rest. Have a good day."

She moves towards the exit and comes back scaring the shit out of the minister. She went to her seat and took the sleek briefcase. Seeing her taking her briefcase, he took a relief breath thinking she might unleash her weapon. She gestured to him to relax and asked why so scared of her through her eyes. He nods negatively slowly. Giving him 'whatever' expression the business woman finally walks out of the office.