CHAPTER 26

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE✨❤️

May this Eid bring all the happiness, good health and prosperity.

My health is still not good. But here is a chapter which most of it was written before. Eid gift from my side. Once again Eid Mubarak and Happy reading 😉✨

************************************

Amidst the heated confrontation with the Singh family, where words of love and compassion fell on deaf ears, Karishma's resolve began to crumble. Despite her fervent attempts to make them understand her love for Haseena, her family remained obstinate, refusing to accept her decision to marry her beloved.

Feeling defeated and emotionally drained, Karishma ultimately surrendered, deciding to leave the matter in the hands of her mother-in-law. Haseena and Karishma emerged from the tumultuous encounter, their hands tightly intertwined as they made their way towards their car. But as the reality of her family's rejection hit her with full force, Karishma's composure shattered, and she collapsed into tears, her sobs echoing through the night as tears rolled down her face.

"Babygirl...! Kya hua? Why are you crying?" Haseena's voice was laced with concern and worry as she reached out to console Karishma, understanding the depth of her inner turmoil. Gently, she drew Karishma close, enveloping her in a comforting embrace.

Karishma clung to Haseena tightly, finding solace in her arms that felt like home after years of longing. It was a home filled with love, care, understanding, and security—everything Karishma had been missing for the past nine years. Despite the ache in Haseena's heart at seeing Karishma in such distress, she knew there was little she could do to intervene in the dynamics of Karishma's family.

With a sense of resignation, Haseena remained steadfast in her role as a responsible and respectful partner, refraining from uttering anything disrespectful towards Karishma's family. She understood that despite her desire to protect Karishma, she couldn't threaten or warn them for their harsh words against their marriage. Deep down, however, she knew that removing them from their lives wouldn't be a difficult task if it came down to it.

"Kya hum ne... Itni badi galti kardi..." Karishma stammered, seeking refuge in Haseena's arms, her voice trembling with overwhelming emotions.

Haseena replied, planting a tender deep kiss on her cheek, "Not at all, my love... Ye tumhari zindagi hai aur tum uss mein jo chahti ho, wo kar sakti ho. In fact, I'm lucky that you chose me... Even after so much chaos."

Tears continued to stream down Karishma's face, soaking Haseena's shirt as she clung to her blazer, her cries intensifying. "Phir kyun Amma aisa kaha? Humne parivar ko bikhar diya... Papa ne kyun kaha hum unki beti nahi..."

Haseena's fists clenched with restrained anger, but she pushed it aside, focusing on comforting Karishma. "Karu... Wo bas thoda se naraz hai. That's why he said those words. Please calm down..."

Guiding Karishma to a nearby bench, Haseena gently urged her to sit, though Karishma remained emotional and tearful. Meanwhile, Pushpa and Santu observed from their balcony, witnessing Haseena's care for Karishma. They exchanged glances and continued to watch the emotional scene unfolds. The watchman, sensing the distress, hurried over with a bottle of water, aligning himself with Haseena's side. Haseena knelt beside Karishma, offering her the water with her own hands, her efforts focused on easing Karishma's turmoil. Witnessing her love in this condition, Haseena wished to shoot and kill the entire Singh family.