CHAPTER 4

After Haseena mentioned discussing the past, Karishma remained silent, gazing at the ground.

"Why so silent, babygirl? Yaad hai na kya hua tha? Ya bhool gayi tum?" Haseena inquired.

Karishma nervously replied,"Aisa kuch nai hai..."

Haseena stood up, rubbing her palms together, "Hum batate hai kya hua...! 10 years back, I cracked my first deal all by myself in the Mallik Empire. And to celebrate this, mumma threw a party."

Flashback

A bungalow in the south of Mumbai, was himmered in the twilight, bathed in a soft golden hue as the sun began its descent beyond the horizon. The sprawling estate, adorned with meticulously landscaped gardens and elegant fountains, stood majestically under the fading daylight. Brightly colored flowers adorned the pathways, adding a vibrant touch to the well-manicured lawns.

The mansion itself was an architectural marvel, with grand pillars adorning the entrance and ornate details etched along its walls. Elegant curtains billowed gently from the tall windows, while decorative lights adorned the exterior, twinkling like stars in the evening sky.

Preparations for the big party were evident everywhere – from the bustling staff members making final arrangements to the elaborate setup of tables, chairs, and canopies in the expansive garden area. A faint aroma of gourmet dishes being prepared wafted through the air, teasing the senses with its tantalizing fragrance.

The entire atmosphere exuded an air of sophistication and anticipation, with the bungalow transformed into a magnificent setting, ready to host a memorable and extravagant affair.

Haseena dashed down the stairs, clad in a black, glitter-embellished tuxedo, yelling at the top of her lungs, "Mumma!! Kahan hai aap? Shivani?!"

Noor Jahan, dressed in a blue-white contrast saree, responded while attending to the workers, "Kounsi aafat aagayi? Pahad tut gaya? Plane crash hogaya? Kya hogaya aisa?"

Approaching Noor Jahan, Haseena enveloped her in a back hug and exclaimed, "I love you!!"

In surprise, Noor Jahan raised her eyebrows, gazing at Haseena, "Aaj se achanak se pyaar ka overflow kaise?"

Planting a kiss on her cheek and stepping forward, Haseena asked, "First tell me how I am looking?"

Mehboob Mallik, Haseena's grandfather and founder of the Mallik Empire, entered the garden area. "Absolutely beautiful like me! Super fine as my daughter," he remarked.

Hugging him too, Haseena said, "Love you nanu! Aaj hum aap dono ko kuch surprise dena chahte hai. Be ready mumma. See you later, old alligator."

Haseena's heart danced with anticipation as she prepared for this extraordinary day. At just 21, she had a groundbreaking deal with a government company. But today held an even more precious treasure: the chance to unveil her long-hidden love to the world. For three years, her girlfriend remained concealed, nestled within the chambers of secrecy.

In her meticulously arranged living area, every detail seemed a testament to her overflowing excitement. The impending proposal added an electric fervor to the air, a tangible sense of momentous joy. Guests filtered in, their presence heightening Haseena's impatience for her beloved's arrival.

Then, in a serenely elegant black gown, her girlfriend graced the venue, casting an aura of grace and sophistication that captivated every gaze. The simple yet exquisite attire, accentuating her beauty, and painting a picture of timeless elegance amidst the room's anticipation and buzz. In that moment, amidst the bustling excitement and the pulsating heartbeat, Haseena beheld her girlfriend's beauty and grace, reinforcing the magnitude of the step she was about to take.